2 step and meth injection

s351

Established Member
building boost off the 2 step, I have my meth come on early at like 4psi, turbo car. I'm installing a wot box, I'm just curious if I use the 2 step and build 4+ pounds of boost, the meth will start spraying is this going to hurt anything, foul plugs? or bog? because of the spark cut on the limiter?

Thanks

s351

Established Member
Thanks I'm guessing I'm going to gave to have a relay shut off the meth pump, when on the 2 step, link an interrupter switch, like a trans brake button. Press the button to kill the pump power release to turn it back on.
something like that.

gt347mustang

Established Member
building boost off the 2 step, I have my meth come on early at like 4psi, turbo car. I'm installing a wot box, I'm just curious if I use the 2 step and build 4+ pounds of boost, the meth will start spraying is this going to hurt anything, foul plugs? or bog? because of the spark cut on the limiter?

Thanks

The wotbox should be able to control the Meth. Just hook it up the nitrous wire and program it.

s351

Established Member
I've been looking at there nitrous switch, there are 3 wires, pos,neg, and aux. Do I simply cut the power wire to my pump and put a relay in?

D-MANN

Established Member
Ok so this is how I will wire mine. Correct me if I am wrong anywhere. I believe once the clutch is engaged the wot box send the signal to the nitrous switch. So I would need a interrupt(break) switch relay. 86 terminal power from nitrous switch,85 terminal to ground,87 terminal to meth pump,30 terminal to 20amp fuse to positive battery.
Meth pump would run until clutch engages and signal is sent to relay which breaks the engagement of power to meth pump.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

s351

Established Member
I now understand whats happening with the wot box, nitrous switch harness. Its simply the ground for the pump, and when you clutch in, it kills the ground making the meth pump circuit not complete shutting the pump off.

Users who are viewing this thread