2 New Viruses Thru Email CAUTION!!!!

ClubVenom1

On My Way To 8's
Established Member
Early Warning To All.

I just recieved an email from my friend that stated there is a new virus that is spreading. It comes in as "osama bin ladin captured" or "osama hanged" or along these lines with pictures. DO NOT open these. If you do your computer will crash and you will not be able to fix it.

The second one is a virus that come thru someone you know. Do not open any message with an attached filed called "Invitation" regardless of who sent it. It is a virus that opens an Olympic Torch which "burns" the whole hard disc C of your computer. This virus will be received from someone who has your e-mail address in his/her contact list, that is why you should send this warning to all your contacts. If you receive an e-mail called "invitation", though sent by a friend, do not open it and shut down your computer immediately. This is the worst virus announced by CNN, it has been
classified by Microsoft as the most destructive virus ever. This virus simply destroys the Zero Sector of the Hard Disc, where the vital information is kept.

SEND THIS AS E-MAIL TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW.

OR Sticky this for a length of time.

A person would have to be dumb to open an email from an unfamiliar address, with those subject headings. I mean seriously we're in 2007 and not in the first year of the internet's use where 'viruses' were a virtual unknown possibility to most people.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
ClubVenom1 said:
If you receive an e-mail called "invitation", though sent by a friend, do not open it and shut down your computer immediately. .

then what? :shrug: throw it away?

Users who are viewing this thread