(2) new 315/35-17 M/T drag radials

OHNOA5.0

Established Member
I have two brand new never even mounted M/T drag radials in their new size 315/35-17. My understanding is that no one has these in stock and are on about a 4 week back order. I don't know how bad someone might want these but I would like to get at least $400 out of them.

Last edited:

CobraO4

Tuned by HBH
Established Member
Buds03Cobra said:
Why dont you just pull out a gun and start robing people, they may work better for you,

LOL:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe we can work out a deal.... I will buy them for $500 but if after I use them at the track for a few weeks and don't like them can I return them and get my money back including shipping?

slash

Established Member
i think the purpose of a community like this is to help your brothers out...not try to gouge them..

get a fuggin life dude...

slash

Established Member
OHNOA5.0 said:
WOW you guys are brutal. Heaven forbid we post the wrong price on something!:burn:

BTW its been corrected

rotflmao!!!

it was just a "mistake" guys!!!

****! what a relief!:bash:

CobraO4

Tuned by HBH
Established Member
SO..... Did I miss the new price, or something. What is the corrected sale price. Help me buy them. Please post pics. Are they BRAND new

vobraman

Established Member
these tires are not on back order at my Discount Tire. As a matter of fact they promised 2 days away. What a jerk, and I guess someone bought them from him. I think he decided to keep them himself to try to save his name. How can you sell tires for more than they cost new ? What a tool !!!!! Way to get your name out there..5 post and playing stick up.

I'm Done.

Users who are viewing this thread