2 LS1's for lunch!

Azrael

Úlfhéðnar
Established Member
Vibora 03 said:
I was washing the cobra when a group of Ls1's pulled in to the car wash each pointing as if I was prey, I finished up the cobra a turn around to circle there cars when they decide to give chase I get on the highway and SS comes frist we go from a 40 mph roll I pulled his panties down the whole way put about 2 1/2 cars on his ass, they stayed back looking at each other waiting to see which of them would be next a pewter z28 comes same result after there beat down no more came they exited of the highway not bad for a day's work.:beer:

That goes to show you the difference of car enthusiasts and kids wanting a fast car for bragging rights. Both the wife and I would come over to check your car out in the same situation; just because we obviously love fast cars.

Its still funny though when guys then start bragging about how fast their car is to her because she is a woman. I try to warn folks that we all love fast cars, but becareful to try to pigeonhole anyone because you think your's is fast. Most guys underestimate the wife too, and learn the hard way what it is like to get smoked by a girl.

Nice runs. :burnout:

sprchgdtacoma

SnakeE8tor
Established Member
redgtosamurai said:
Nice... we'd still like to know what mods you've got... or maybe you're completely stock (like me)? :pop:
Ok u want to know my mods I have a k&n filter charger,upgraded fuel system,3.73 gears,K&N stage 2 shift kit,ported throttle body soon to have a cobra and cam,BBK headers after smog put HOOKER ceramic coated long rubes back on;-) and that is about it 4 now!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread