2 LS1's for lunch!

Vibora 03

Established Member
I was washing the cobra when a group of Ls1's pulled in to the car wash each pointing as if I was prey, I finished up the cobra a turn around to circle there cars when they decide to give chase I get on the highway and SS comes frist we go from a 40 mph roll I pulled his panties down the whole way put about 2 1/2 cars on his ass, they stayed back looking at each other waiting to see which of them would be next a pewter z28 comes same result after there beat down no more came they exited of the highway not bad for a day's work.:beer:

sprchgdtacoma

SnakeE8tor
Established Member
That is some shit you have to have mods what kind???? My buddy has a RX7 with a ls1 in it that car is crazy fast his best time was 9.17 @ 138

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
Am I missing something??? :??: Why would he need mods... and what does an RX7 have to do with an SS and a Z28??? :shrug:

BayareaSS

Established Member
grimreefer said:
Am I missing something??? :??: Why would he need mods... and what does an RX7 have to do with an SS and a Z28??? :shrug:

We would just like to know his mods.

But if there is a group of ls1's most likely there has to be at least one fast one!

Vibora 03

Established Member
My cobra stock for now with the exception of exhaust mods either my car is fast as shit or They were some shity as drivers. all the lS1's sounded nice the one I raced first was the best sounding SS I've heard in a while I think I just happend to blow there doors off that day. i'm trying to figure out how to upload the Vid for my nEwphew Helio phone. :rockon:

SmaknaSS

Established Member
PWORLDSTANG said:
They should've thought twice about following you. Good kill bro.
Why? Win or loose odds are the 03-04 Cobra's are always going to be a good race.

thasalvoo

SmaknaSS said:
Why? Win or loose odds are the 03-04 Cobra's are always going to be a good race.

+1 im the one usually starting the race with the faster car. I like to see how the underdog holds up even if i do get smoked.

Mr. Couper

Established Member
good kill, i have yet to meet one that stays close. if you need a bassani offroad xpipe, lmk i have one for sale. and pulley that thing. there are a lot of fast cars in this neighborhood.

rk_2000_Z/28

LS1 to SVT
Established Member
Vibora 03 said:
My cobra stock for now with the exception of exhaust mods either my car is fast as shit or They were some shity as drivers. all the lS1's sounded nice the one I raced first was the best sounding SS I've heard in a while I think I just happend to blow there doors off that day. i'm trying to figure out how to upload the Vid for my nEwphew Helio phone. :rockon:
I can't believe you called it a phone! Now something ****ed up is going to happen to you...haven't you ever seen the comercials?

Good kills man! Two helpings of catfish!

sprchgdtacoma

SnakeE8tor
Established Member
1996stang said:
because ls1's never lose :pop:
Thats right ^5. He has a ls6intake man,hooker long tubes,k&n filter He is going to get a 226.224.110 Cam or possibly the illegal route and get a 585.568 :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread