2 kills on my first day with the WS6

Snake-Eater

Smart Newbie?
Established Member
At last I can post real kill stories now that I am no longer in the V6 Camaro. I recently bought a 2002 WS6 (you can see pics in this thread) and I could not be happier with the stock performance. I had 2 kills my first day, one was serious, the other was more...not serious.

I was driving to Burger King after a meeting and noticed a 1998 GT Mustang with some idiot hanging out (and I mean like, half of his body) the passenger window pull next to me. I look over and realized that it was a couple of my friends; they had seen me pull out of work and followed me. I intrigued them with thoughts of Burger King and we decided to meet up. Low and behold we hit the next red light right next to each other. We exchanged some mean revs and when the light changed we both creeped off the line normally up until about 10 mph, then my friend hit it. I did as well and instantly started pulling up until about 60 when I had a full car and a half. Both cars were stock. Mustang and WS6 were both manuals.

Later that night I was going to Applebees with the gf and we were driving through a known ricer area. I was explaining to her what a ricer was, possible reasons for their absurd behavior (abusive parents, sexual deprivation, homosexuality etc) and how this area was notorious for them when seemingly on command two guys in an 80s Civic hatchback redlined their 4 cylinder motor of destruction past me. After a piece of my soul died, I looked at my gf and said 'See, I told you'. I decided to ignore them, but they kept pacing me so I slowed down. We were going up a bridge, when it crested they were ~10 cars ahead. They were now making as much noise as possible, which sounded like someone filled a paint can with the rusty screws of an old jukebox that played primarily terrible eighties music and then put aforementioned can into one of those paint mixer machines. So it was pretty noisy. I had had enough, so without downshifting out of 4th I quickly make up the large gap and get next to them, throw a mean rev, and leave them with their pants around their ankles. I put approximately a shit-ton of buslengths on them before letting off. They were too ashamed to attempt the flyby, either that or their car broke down and they cursed the ricer gods for not letting them commit the finishing touch of awesomeness known as "THE RICER FLYBY". All my girlfriend could do was laugh and uncontrollably undo my pants. J/k she didn't laugh.

Slow Vette

Highway Junkie
Established Member
SnakeEater said:
At last I can post real kill stories now that I am no longer in the V6 Camaro. I recently bought a 2002 WS6 (you can see pics in this thread) and I could not be happier with the stock performance. I had 2 kills my first day, one was serious, the other was more...not serious.

I was driving to Burger King after a meeting and noticed a 1998 GT Mustang with some idiot hanging out (and I mean like, half of his body) the passenger window pull next to me. I look over and realized that it was a couple of my friends; they had seen me pull out of work and followed me. I intrigued them with thoughts of Burger King and we decided to meet up. Low and behold we hit the next red light right next to each other. We exchanged some mean revs and when the light changed we both creeped off the line normally up until about 10 mph, then my friend hit it. I did as well and instantly started pulling up until about 60 when I had a full car and a half. Both cars were stock. Mustang and WS6 were both manuals.

Later that night I was going to Applebees with the gf and we were driving through a known ricer area. I was explaining to her what a ricer was, possible reasons for their absurd behavior (abusive parents, sexual deprivation, homosexuality etc) and how this area was notorious for them when seemingly on command two guys in an 80s Civic hatchback redlined their 4 cylinder motor of destruction past me. After a piece of my soul died, I looked at my gf and said 'See, I told you'. I decided to ignore them, but they kept pacing me so I slowed down. We were going up a bridge, when it crested they were ~10 cars ahead. They were now making as much noise as possible, which sounded like someone filled a paint can with the rusty screws of an old jukebox that played primarily terrible eighties music and then put aforementioned can into one of those paint mixer machines. So it was pretty noisy. I had had enough, so without downshifting out of 4th I quickly make up the large gap and get next to them, throw a mean rev, and leave them with their pants around their ankles. I put approximately a shit-ton of buslengths on them before letting off. They were too ashamed to attempt the flyby, either that or their car broke down and they cursed the ricer gods for not letting them commit the finishing touch of awesomeness known as "THE RICER FLYBY". All my girlfriend could do was laugh and uncontrollably undo my pants. J/k she didn't laugh.

good story and nice kills, ur a lucky bastard for havin an m6.. j/k :thumbsup: those ricer's never learn :poke:

CobraSvt9746

Another 1 Bites The Dust
Established Member
well something is wrong if you only put 1 1/2 cars on a 98 gt cause they put out less than 200 rwhp and as far as the second race it didn't sound like a race to me .............you caught up revved it then drove off...

i thought you were suppose to be a "SnakeEater" when it sounds like you can barely handle a stock 2v

i would not expect any "good kill" comments on these unless another f-body see's it

Last edited:

Snake-Eater

Smart Newbie?
Established Member
CobraSvt9746 said:
well something is wrong if you only put 1 1/2 cars on a 98 gt cause they put out less than 200 rwhp
We only raced until 60 mph...

and as far as the second race it didn't sound like a race to me .............you caught up revved it then drove off...
It wouldn't have been much of a race from a dig/legit roll/what have you anyway. You pretty much said it, I caught up, went to neutral and revved, then drove off all while the other car was at a constant WOT. Doesn't say much for the other car. Should I have 3 honked it?

i thought you were suppose to be a "SnakeEater" when it sounds like you can barely handle a stock 2v

i would not expect any "good kill" comments on these unless another f-body see's it
I've only had it a couple of days dude, give it some time. just going with what I've got so far. I'll let you know if I run into any sn95 Cobras...

NameBlast44

Established Member
CobraSvt9746 said:
well something is wrong if you only put 1 1/2 cars on a 98 gt cause they put out less than 200 rwhp and as far as the second race it didn't sound like a race to me .............you caught up revved it then drove off...

Wow, someone's a grouch...he just got the car - why rain on his parade like that? He had fun, no point in coming down on him like that.

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
Good story, nice to see some more people with LS1's that haven't lost their minds. Nice car, keep up the representation of American Iron. Those silly ricers will never learn....

NameBlast44 said:
Wow, someone's a grouch...he just got the car - why rain on his parade like that? He had fun, no point in coming down on him like that.

He's pissed because being a complete tool has severely hindered his ability to purchase anything more expensive than a decade old Mustang.

Nice kills man. I envy you for the moment. :thumbsup:

KenneSVT

GOT BOOST??
Established Member
Nice car. Dont worry about what people say. This is an SVT forum. If you dont have an SVT you will not be treated the same. No offense.......Just the truth. Just pimp your WS6. ITs all good.

TORNATIC!!

Established Member
SnakeEater said:

Actually with your car's performance both kills weren't that serious. I mean the 98 GT bone stock is a joke compared to your Trans Am. S**t my '02 GT's performance is a joke compared to yours.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
NameBlast44 said:

Yea grouch :cryying:

WhiteMR

Sold Evo for Harley
Established Member
I was going to Applebees with the gf and we were driving through a known ricer area. I was explaining to her what a ricer was, possible reasons for their absurd behavior (abusive parents, sexual deprivation, homosexuality etc) and how this area was notorious for them

hahahah that is great

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
SnakeEater said:
All my girlfriend could do was laugh and uncontrollably undo my pants. J/k she didn't laugh.

My wife woulda hit me, iam never allowed to have fun with her in the car :??:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
WhiteMR said:
I was going to Applebees with the gf and we were driving through a known ricer area. I was explaining to her what a ricer was, possible reasons for their absurd behavior (abusive parents, sexual deprivation, homosexuality etc) and how this area was notorious for them

hahahah that is great

Dude i sexually depricated because of my Cobra. it's not just ricers man

Although maybe if a "played" with my wife alittle more instead of the Cobra i would het some action

Good kills to the thread starter BTW, that 98 never had a chance, my 97 GT was so slow i couldn't drive itself out of a wet paper bag

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
congrats on the car and the kill(s)

i remember getting beat all the time by the lt1/ls1 cambirds in my 96 GT

it was motivation to get my current ride...

and make no mistake they still give me a good run

Users who are viewing this thread