2.9 with ported heads and cams build.

mach1033

Established Member
What wheels do you have?

There black saleens for now. Next summer I will have a set of CCW classics. I will be mostly concentrating on the interior and general appearance of the car. I have power, braking, suspension and all supporting mods. I am so done with making any more power lol.

eaglesnick

Established Member
There black saleens for now. Next summer I will have a set of CCW classics. I will be mostly concentrating on the interior and general appearance of the car. I have power, braking, suspension and all supporting mods. I am so done with making any more power lol.

Right now you technically have nothing but a big hole in your bank account :rolling: I love the CCW classics, just cant justify the cost as I tend to be a bit of a pot hole magnet :kaboom:

mach1033

Established Member
Right now you technically have nothing but a big hole in your bank account :rolling: I love the CCW classics, just cant justify the cost as I tend to be a bit of a pot hole magnet :kaboom:

If anyone outside of our hobby were to know what I spent they would think that I was either rich, living ghetto fab or just plain out of my mind. Well I'm not rich. I don't live ghetto fab. Third option has yet to be determined lol.

eaglesnick

Established Member
If anyone outside of our hobby were to know what I spent they would think that I was either rich, living ghetto fab or just plain out of my mind. Well I'm not rich. I don't live ghetto fab. Third option has yet to be determined lol.

Well, I'm in the same boat as you. I refuse to add up the stack of receipts for what I have spent on mine, as I might have to commit myself :beer:

gabe1530

Banned
lol, were all a little out of our minds. not rich, not ghetto, just gotta know how to spend your money without digging yourself into a grave.

i spend the money, the wife adds it all up and then i put ear muffs on. knowing would only make it worse.

Blueline

Established Member
Al here is a glimpse of your future, what you will be looking at the entire time were cruising

rearvette.gif

J/K LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mach1033

Established Member
Some pics of the engine in the bay.
341101[/ATTACH]"]
Picture008-1.jpg

341103[/ATTACH]"]
Picture010-1.jpg

341105[/ATTACH]"]
Picture009-1.jpg

Attachments

• Picture008-1.jpg
    Picture008-1.jpg
    331 KB · Views: 32
  • Picture010-1.jpg
    Picture010-1.jpg
    321.7 KB · Views: 27
  • Picture009-1.jpg
    Picture009-1.jpg
    341 KB · Views: 55

eaglesnick

Established Member
I'm starting to get excited as my car is scheduled to go under the knife on Monday. Block is at the shop and I just ordered the headers, x-pipe and cat-back. Little worried about how long the 2.9 will take to get here, I ordered that 4 weeks ago and still hasn't shipped from Whipple :nonono::bash:

Users who are viewing this thread