2.9 wipple, plus more 5K

BAD GT

Established Member
What wiring are you referring to that's not included?

I believe the throttle body plug may have to be extended but I'm not 100% sure, I did not do the install this time because I was out of town working, I know on my 05 that i installed had to be extended but it was not a difficult job.

I think the kit is sold I will confirm tomorrow.

1NA RUN

Established Member
I'm interested in the 10 rib set up, pullies, and ATI damper. You may get more money by separating it like this anyways. Most wont need what I listed above unless they want to make more than 720rwhp. I made 718rwhp without the 10 rib but I'm ready to take it to the next level. Let me know your thoughts. Good luck, regardless.

CSG

Established Member
Yea, I saw it right after he posted and PM'd him. I had been watching his car for sale ad as it is a cool build. I'll give this 2.9 a try and see if I like it or the twins better and sell the other. I am thinking that the 2.9 will be more fun "daily". It's not going to pull like the turbos on the big end though...

BAD GT

Established Member
the 2.9 ran 140 in the 1/4mile 110 in the 1/8th, with a converter its going to be faster!

To everyone else none of the other parts are for sale from my car... Thanks. :)

dh9250

Established Member
Just went for a ride in this car, god dahm it's a bad ass. I should of bought the hole car. Lol
Great guy, and a great price on that blower. CSG your going to love that 2.9 on your car!

Users who are viewing this thread