2.9 whipple help.

willis414

Established Member
Remove the valve from car, you don't use it. One vac line goes to your intake tube, remove it and Cap off at intake tube. The remaining vacuum lines that are left connect them together or you will have a vacuum leak.

mcallister

Established Member
Remove the valve from car, you don't use it. One vac line goes to your intake tube, remove it and Cap off at intake tube. The remaining vacuum lines that are left connect them together or you will have a vacuum leak.

i didnt put the valve back on the car. so i will remove the line that goes to my intake and just cap off other that used to go to the valve?

how about inspection if i remove my egr? we dont have emissions testing in ny just plug into the obd port. if the egr is turned off in the tune will i pass inspection?

mach1033

Established Member
i didnt put the valve back on the car. so i will remove the line that goes to my intake and just cap off other that used to go to the valve?

how about inspection if i remove my egr? we dont have emissions testing in ny just plug into the obd port. if the egr is turned off in the tune will i pass inspection?

Mine passed the obd2 in Jersey. And yes it is in how its tuned in order for it to pass.

Users who are viewing this thread