2.6h kenne bell with extras for sale

Black94svt

Im Looking to sell my 2.6h kenne bell with the boost a pump, kenne bell swtich chip and accufab single blade tb. Im selling because i want to do a procharger setup or a twin turbo. Im not sure yet. I bought the kenne bell in january and installed it last month. prolly has about 500 miles on it if that. Comes with 3.5 pulley. Open for offers and if anyone is wanting to get rid of the twin turbo kit or a procharger i would trade plus give you some money. Thanks everyone.

TRBO VNM

make sure you post this in the for sale section. I don't think you are going to find a lot of turbo guys wanting to go back to twin screw. thats like ordering a steak and then saying, na I want peanut butter and jelly.

TRBO VNM

10thSVT said:
"New threads must be approved by a moderator."

+1. there have been a lot of people posting non terminator specific parts in the terminator section. so they monitor that and make sure if it works on other yr cars then it won't be put in the terminator section.

PM lightning larry or SID and ask them about your post.

Sharkster

Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
I don't think you are going to find a lot of turbo guys wanting to go back to twin screw. thats like ordering a steak and then saying, na I want peanut butter and jelly.
very good reference jason hahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread