2.3 Whipple tuned from RET

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
This past week went and got my 03 Cobra retuned just to make sure everything was fine, plus the fact that the car was running a little weird with stalling issues.

Went over to Greg at RET and did an amazing job once again, the car drove fantastic and all the problems are fixed

Mods are

Gen 2 Whipple 2.3
Diablo MAFIA
KB BAP
K&N FIPK
LDC Cooling Mod
Bassani X pipe and Bassani Catback
60# Injectors
H.E
Xcal 3

Stock pulley size on 18 degrees of timing and 91 octane, the car made 540/474 on 13lbs of boost.

Going to pick up a smaller pulley, probably 3.00 and heading over to RET again for some stronger numbers.

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
Nice, I'm in Camp Pendleton. But I go to car meets in San Diego and OC areas. I'll probably see you around sometime.

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
Nice, I'm in Camp Pendleton. But I go to car meets in San Diego and OC areas. I'll probably see you around sometime.

For sure, I hardly ever go to any meets anymore. But let me know, I wanted to pick up your old 5.0 before too bad I was too late.

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
For sure, I hardly ever go to any meets anymore. But let me know, I wanted to pick up your old 5.0 before too bad I was too late.

Yea I remember, my co worker bought it from me. Then my buddy bought it from him, so I cruise with him every once in awhile. Small word. Well it's nice to see another Whipple in SoCal! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread