Established Member
Lots of aftermarket parts for sale

MODS PLEASE DELETE. I WILL START A NEW POST FOR MY OTHER PARTS FOR SALE

THANKS

Last edited:

getusum

idiot inside
Established Member
Very interested! Send a few more pics at [email protected]. What were your numbers at 18lbs of Boost...600?????

Thats all the pics I have for now. The blower is still on the car. I am waiting for someone to purchase so I can start the demodding. As far as the numbers, It was tuned on 16.5 pounds of boost on a 95 degree day with the auto and made 542 rwhp. I did not redyno the car with the 2.75. I ran torco and a wideband datalogging it. It ran a best of [email protected]. Motor is all stock

mysticalsnake

Established Member
i wish i had the money for that...i'm looking to go whipple within the next year and this would be superb for me! lol but regardless, bump for what seems to be an awesome part!

getusum

idiot inside
Established Member
What suspension upgrades do you need? I have UPR tubular k-member, Caster/Camber plates, 10 way Adj. Struts, Built solis axle etc. All for sale

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
What suspension upgrades do you need? I have UPR tubular k-member, Caster/Camber plates, 10 way Adj. Struts, Built solis axle etc. All for sale

I've already bought Bruce's (ac427cobra) complete bushing kit, Steeda lowering springs and Griggs Racing caster / camber plates. I just need to get them installed. A friend of mine will be doing the installation after Silver Springs. I'm not planning on doing the K-member or solid axle swap, but I wish you luck with the sale of your items.

Users who are viewing this thread