1st post with pictures

buck24

Established Member
I have been lurking for quite some time, I actually purchased the car from a fellow member back in February (Thanks Anjan) and have been soaking up as much info as possible. The got the car with JLT CAI, 2.6 pulley, SLP catted X, Ford Racing mufflers, Eibach pro kit, NGK plugs. Next up, I have an order out to Steve at True Forged for 20" satin black 3 piece Chicanes, 10.5" in the rear and 9" up front, going with the Nitto N555r DR in rear because the plan is the 2.9 Whipple in the future

Some pics of car as well as some other toys, M3 is my dads

IMG_2161.jpg

IMG_2119.jpg

IMG_2118.jpg

IMG_2117.jpg

buck24sulax

Thanks again guys for all your help and info on the site look forward to being a part of it.

buck24

Established Member
I agree with the tint, especially with the upcoming black wheels. Also is there a certain place that does a nice job painting the side mirrors, I know there are covers but I want everything that is the gray plastic to be ebony like the body.

skyhighsd

Established Member
Just find a local body shop and have them sand them smooth and paint them, good winter mod. All of the part except for the rear bumper cover come off easy enough.

buck24

Established Member
Thx, I plan on having that done this winter I really dislike the gray. I like the carbon fiber front splitter and side skirts from shelby but it's big $ for those parts and not sure it's worth it.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Congrats! I bought a car from Anjan a few years ago, site unseen. He really takes care of his cars!
Looks great, and welcome to the site!

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
+1 on the exhaust tips...something isn't right. Either the mufflers are not on all the way or the SLP X isn't done right.

buck24

Established Member
I thought it was a bit odd as well, I spoke with cars previous owner when I bought it and he said it was the way the Ford Racing mufflers sit. They were installed I believe by Performance Autosport in Richmond VA, where it was dyno tuned. I have spoke with them about future mods but wonder if going up north to EVO may be a better choice. Thoughts?

Baby Gorilla

MACA Member #531
Established Member
Nice car! I agree that something's a little off with those tips. I've been to Evo a few times now. Not a bad drive at all from Northern VA.

GTJim

Established Member
Congrats on the car, looks great! And of course the best color! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread