1st outing with KB 2.6 20PSI

03cobramanIII

Banned
i didnt mean to piss people off in the term. talk section but i was getting pissed .i thought i was going to hang this forum up so i deleted lots of stuff. just because i got no life!

so i called my buddy with his 98 gt with nitrous told him if i could borrow his wheels. he said hell yeah. i cant go but i will drop the car off to you .you take tham off and put them back on. he had to work so he couldnt go with me,thats a buddy there.

musclefan21

Established Member
good driving mate. I don't get it, why the heck you have almost 100rwtq less? which kind of tune is that? :??:

Last edited:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
good driving made. I don't get it, why the heck you have almost 100rwtq less? which kind of tune is that? :??:

Just remember every dyno is different. Also Rick @ Amazon tuned his car!:rockon::beer:

That stock clutch just had to be screaming and ready to just blow itself through the bellhousing.:lol:

03cobramanIII

Banned
good driving mate. I don't get it, why the heck you have almost 100rwtq less? which kind of tune is that? :??:
yes i know that my 93 tune has 603/525 also

rick at amazon dyno tuned it , still got stock manifolds

those # where on a mustang dyno also.
i dont know what the conversion is. its got to be more.
i also have stock lower pulley too.

03cobramanIII

Banned
Just remember every dyno is different. Also Rick @ Amazon tuned his car!:rockon::beer:

That stock clutch just had to be screaming and ready to just blow itself through the bellhousing.:lol:
thanks for clearing that up brian.i seen your post after the fact.

no video,i went alone ,and i only go there 1 or twice a year

they did have kids taking videos there ,im sure someone got me. but i would know if the post. all the runs on you tube. or some people they know. i dont know what to look for , you can try ? you know what my car looks like.

me i dont even know how to get some video of my dig , cam ''it has no sound'' to get properties on the video. of my on my go kat LOL.

i need to change the clutch stuff i been having it for 3 months now.

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
Nice times Gary!! Glad to see you got her to the track. Pretty darn good for the first time out with the new power. Don't forget that we have a Mustang dyno and that's the reason for the lower numbers. We now have a new MD-1100SE dyno.

Rick:beer:

03cobramanIII

Banned
i dont think i will need aymore boost. right now.
i will have to try my nittos next time.to see if i can still run a 10.on them.
i need to put my new clutch and input shaft in, the clutch set up is ok,not slipping but the throwout bearing is still whining,
will prob be going to the track again in the winter time. with the nittos and pump gas tune.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread