1st Annual NEBOC SHOW n SHINE (Sat Sept 15th)

Established Member
Massmustang02,
My bad. We should meet up on 24 south about 1/2 mile down on the shoulder after you get on from 128, not 95S. Bigdog, see you there ~9:15.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Yeah guys 24 is deff the long way but go for it if you want. jut make sure you grab 195 west at the bottom to exit 2
take a right at the top of the exit and run down to the lights, go stright thru the lights and you will be on 136......136 runs into 114

dark_cobra_01

Established Member
Thanks Guys.. Even though it was the raindate.. We still brought in an awesome crowd and most of all had a great time on the water..

Next year will rock !

cobradrivr

Heaton Slowbra *****
Established Member
I agree with lilblksnake, that is a SWEEEET saleen. :bowdown: :bowdown: :rockon:

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
we had around 38 or so registered cars and over 40 showing. not a huge show but given the rain date we were pretty happy.

It was nice to meet alot of you, thanks again for coming. Next year will be bigger and better!!

snakebitten13

Established Member
LILBLKSNAKE said:
I still can't believe that your car has 60,000 miles!! It was just pristine :bowdown:

Thanks man, it has almost 65,000 now, what cars did you guys own, nice to put a picture with s/n :beer:

luv2hiss

Transplanted again...
Established Member
BlwnSln said:
Thanks man, it has almost 65,000 now, what cars did you guys own, nice to put a picture with s/n :beer:

Ed hitched a ride...he didn't bring his car. Mine was the sonic blue on display by the Port A Tree.

cobradrivr

Heaton Slowbra *****
Established Member
BlwnSln said:

I had the black 03 cobra(and the only one there on crutches)

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
BlwnSln said:

I owned the 03 Cobra vert, 10th aniv. edition in torch Red. You and I talked about your car, I commented on how well you did at Fun Ford!! Nice to meet you and see you around!!

snakebitten13

Established Member
FromGTtoSVT said:
I owned the 03 Cobra vert, 10th aniv. edition in torch Red. You and I talked about your car, I commented on how well you did at Fun Ford!! Nice to meet you and see you around!!

It all comming back to me now, nice to meet ya man.

Users who are viewing this thread