1st Annual NEBOC SHOW n SHINE (Sat Sept 15th)

dark_cobra_01

Established Member
I'd Go for the turn by turn directions too..

:banana:

Weather is gonna be Warm and Sunny... Bring the sunscreen !!

Last edited:

dark_cobra_01

Established Member
lightninmike said:
Haha 114 (The Trail) can be picked up off of 195 also so i should be good. Friday will be spent doin some detailing

Now That's how a TRUE RI'er goes to Bristol...

The Good Ole Wampanoag Trail, ya drive by 92ProFM and then the old white church and then go over the warren bridges cause it's scenic RI thing to do.. Oh, and don't forget Newport Creamery .... :D :D :D

That's actually how the set-up crew got there last weekend with me leading the way ...

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
lightninmike said:
Haha 114 (The Trail) can be picked up off of 195 also so i should be good. Friday will be spent doin some detailing
Nice, have fun. The truck looked nice last time I saw it.:beer:

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
I won't be able to make it..

Going to see ZZ Top at Mohegan Friday night, and probably won't be getting home till 1 - 2 am.. I'll be sleeping in.:p

At least the weather looks good for you guys, make sure someone takes pics :thumbsup:

dark_cobra_01

Established Member
Will do dave... Maybe you'll sleep-drive down anyways, I don't know who is gonna take that R class trophy ?? Looks like it'll be wide open for a fresh face to steal away from ya..
:-D

Last edited:

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Two questions...

Is it possible to sign up for a NEBOC membership while I'm there and is anyone interested in meeting right at the rest stop on 128 before 128/95 actually turns into 95 by itself. It's right in Dedham just past Rte. 1?

Established Member
I'm planning on heading down ~9am. I could meet up at the top of 95 (after you get on from 128) or anywhere along the way. If anyone is interested in meeting up there, I'm up for it.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Yeah I'd be interested in meeting up. Where exactly do you want to meet on 95? And meet at the spot at 9am? I'm in a Mineral Gray GT with black FR500's.

bigdog93lx

Gallons per mile
Established Member
I'm up for meeting up somewhere just name a rest stop/exit. I don't know about the whole NEBOC mebership? Do you need to be a member to show or display?

Established Member
Why don't we meet up right on the shoulder of 95 south about a 1/2 mile down on 95 after you get on at the 128 interchange. It'll save me from having to go up and back track to meet you on 128. I'll be in a white cobra , my cell is 781-864-8846. I'm working tonight and won't be able to meet up until~9:15-9:30. Let me know if that works for you.
Anyone else in the area feel free to jump in.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Sounds like a plan. Yeah it doesn't make sense to back track at all so about a half mile down on 95 I'll be there pulled over on the shoulder at 915ish in a Mineral Gray GT. In terms of NEBOC, I don't think you need to be a member for either show or display. I was just wondering cuz I was thinking about joining their club. But yeah bigdoglx93 if you want to me us there that should work. Just post it up.

James

Established Member
Bigdog93lx,
I'm guessing the show is open. Theres a link on an earlier post that may have more info. I'm pretty sure all Mustangs (and Fords for that matter) are welcome.

bigdog93lx

Gallons per mile
Established Member
I'll probably be taking 95 to 93 to 24, so maybe i'll see you guys on the way down. I should be heading down around the same time.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
I can't remember the exit #'s off the top of my head but if you hit the first exit you've definitely gone too far. THere's a road sign that say's "Entering Neponset River Valley Watershed" or something very close to that when you get onto 95 and that's where we should stop. It's easily identifiable and right around where we want to wait anyways. I'll wait there. Just when get onto 95 I say get in the right lane immediately so you can get off on the shoulder. Looking forward to seeing/meeting you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread