who wants to race ?
Established Member
CantDrv55 said:
4dlq144.jpg

ahahahaahahaha:lol:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Bad pic to judge from. I say clean it up and re-shoot the pic from the side dead on. I personally think 18's are too small but then again I am a fan of low profile and could give a damn about Drag-A-Bility.

mpe331lx

Mine's stock too
Established Member
Heaven forbid anyone puts anything other than a saleen, cobra R, or FR500 wheel on their cobra. Loosen up! :rolleyes:

Quick96Mystic

Mystiiiiic wowww
Established Member
mpe331lx said:
Heaven forbid anyone puts anything other than a saleen, cobra R, or FR500 wheel on their cobra. Loosen up! :rolleyes:

+1

And to top everything off... what does anyone care about how a person spends his/her money?

CantDrv55

Banned
Quick96Cobra said:
+1

And to top everything off... what does anyone care about how a person spends his/her money?
I doubt anybody here cares...it's just when you make a thread like this, it's pretty much asking for input by the board. Just because everybody isn't blowing sunshine up his ass doesn't mean they care about his wheels, his car, or him. They are just voicing their opinions.
And for what it's worth.... CCW 505's > all.

Juiced-03

Established Member
I have no problem with 19's on a stang, but I don't really care the looks of those.

Tremor

NO MERCY
Those wheels are fine on your Cobra... Clean your ride have someone photoshop them lowered..and tell everyone their 18's no one will know j/k

Their not bad....

Smokey1226

Dirrty North
Established Member
i think 19's are the only way to go on these cars. These guys with 17's and then drop them look goofy as hell. Ever look at a car with 17's from the side the wheels dont fill the wheel well. 19's fit it PERFECT but you need to lower it.

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
mpe331lx said:

That's because those rims compliment that body style. Not to say that those are the only rims that make them look good, because i have seen other rims that i think look nice on them as well. If you saw a Fox Body with 18' FR500s, you would be like, "WTF...:dw:"But overrall you have to be careful of your choice of "other thans". For instance, I don't think the rims on the 07 Cobra would look right on the 03 Cobra. I don't think 23' rims with spinners would look good on the 03 body style either...:-D. To me those rims do nothing for that beautiful droptop Cobra...

It's just that the Saleens, and FR500s fit that body style, compliments the car, and keeps the Mustang looking racey instead of ricey....:D

PS..kind of looks like those little DUBCity cars...:D...And damn your garage is roomy...

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
Smokey1226 said:
i think 19's are the only way to go on these cars. These guys with 17's and then drop them look goofy as hell. Ever look at a car with 17's from the side the wheels dont fill the wheel well. 19's fit it PERFECT but you need to lower it.

:idea:

If the car gets a lift kit from putting wheels/tires on it, then they are to big.

fordracing19

Established Member
LOL at all of you. I just took a pic so I would have it of what they looked like on my car. They are not my wheels and will be off the car after it comes back from the shop. I think they look much better on my brothers procharged saleen clone. They actually hook better than the 315/35 sumitomo tires I have. My wheel bearing are bad on the back and the sumitomos are loud. Dont hate me for leaving my or x pipe on and taking my Magnaflows off and putting the stock catback on for the dealer visit. :D

fordracing19

Established Member
I plan to get the Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 after Christmas. I thought cheap tires would at least last maybe 20k miles but they are to the indicators with less than 5k and no burnouts or drag racing.

mpe331lx

Mine's stock too
Established Member
The Foe Hammer said:
That's because those rims compliment that body style. Not to say that those are the only rims that make them look good, because i have seen other rims that i think look nice on them as well. If you saw a Fox Body with 18' FR500s, you would be like, "WTF...:dw:"But overrall you have to be careful of your choice of "other thans". For instance, I don't think the rims on the 07 Cobra would look right on the 03 Cobra. I don't think 23' rims with spinners would look good on the 03 body style either...:-D. To me those rims do nothing for that beautiful droptop Cobra...

It's just that the Saleens, and FR500s fit that body style, compliments the car, and keeps the Mustang looking racey instead of ricey....:D

PS..kind of looks like those little DUBCity cars...:D...And damn your garage is roomy...

I agree with those cookie cutter wheels complementing the body style, I have a set of FR500s on mine (just updated sig). But I also have a set of 19" DD mesh style rims that look Bad A$$ on it. I am not into the rice thing at all. I like the looks of CCWs, HREs, Forgelines, and Fiskes............. But am not willing to spend that kind of money on a set of wheels until I have that C6 Z sitting in my garage. I know that everyone is entitled to thier oppinion, but it just seems that this site is over ran by the a group of "leave the car the way the hand of god built it (the terminator)" type of people. It gets old pretty quick.

Users who are viewing this thread