1999 M3 F/s (my bosses)

Needcobra

Established Member
Its a 99 and has about 91k on it. Its in great shape but needs a clean. Just thought id let you guys know. The car is awsome. I love driving it and its a great car. Just a little out of my price range for a DD. 17-18K i think he wants for it.

It has cat-back, chip, and intake.

Just thought i would let you guys know.

Carter

TRBO VNM

damn, would love this as well, but man, 17-18k with 91k miles on it? I need to look up and see what it is worth.

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Hmm, KBB says 13.8k for this car in excellent condition when I pull it up.......

FHATTCATT

Venom Still In 'Em
Established Member
You can find really fanatically well maintained m3's with lower miles and with or without mods (whatever you prefer) for much less than that-

Check out Bimmerforums.com in their cars for sale forum as one place to get some comparisons. The people there think their car's are all that- and they aren't asking that much.

You should also list the color, interior color, and what transmission is in it-

TRBO VNM

thanks Harry for the info. I will definitely hit you up when we are ready to buy. She needs something soon, but we need to take care of some bills first.

FHATTCATT

Venom Still In 'Em
Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
thanks Harry for the info. I will definitely hit you up when we are ready to buy. She needs something soon, but we need to take care of some bills first.

Jason- no prob. If you are looking to go Euro- Bimmer or Vee Dub, I can probably help you all find some good possibles. Who knows, there may be more to the story about the car this post was originally created for.

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
FHATTCATT said:
Check out Bimmerforums.com in their cars for sale forum as one place to get some comparisons. The people there think their car's are all that- and they aren't asking that much.

+1 for anyone looking. Between there and 6speedonline there are vendors just like SVTPARTS, Steve with deep factory discounts.

wheelhopper

Established Member
We'll see how I do against the Euro cars at Summit Point before I look further into this. I always prefered the M5s though.

Users who are viewing this thread