1998 Saleen Cobra RARE **REDUCED PRICE**

Digdoug

Established Member
packetfocus said:
So you still have the car? Also, can the bank pull up values on a cobra/saleen?

[email protected]

Yes, just make sure the bank pulls up "saleen" instead of "ford". They have their own listing in NADA. You can check it out online too. And I sent you an email.

Thanks!!

Digdoug

Established Member
skunk160 said:
any idea how much itll cost to ship to seattle?

Id like to get back in the saddle of a Saleen again....

my zip is 74135 if you want to check....I can help you out some on the shipping cost if that helps.

skunk160

Established Member
i dont mean to mess with you, I am genuinely ....actually champing at the bit for a Cobra and another Saleen would be frickin' perfect but I need to sort finances - ive just dropped 22k for an Explorer for the wife and kids so 16k may be more than i can get my hands on...but i will look into sorting it

Digdoug

Established Member
Well....

I"ve had 3 deals I have agreed to and the people just dissappeared. I've had several that sounded interesting, but I guess they went to visit the dissappeared people. If someone is serious and makes me a decent offer cash or trade then they can be a happy owner of a Saleen Cobra. Dazzle your friends...be the envy of your neighborhood. This car could change your life forever. At the very least it's cool to drive around. :D

SVTDean

Established Member
DigDoug....I can't PM yet for whatever reason, but I'd like to talk to you about the car. Do you give me a method where I can contact you? Email perhaps?

Digdoug

Established Member
SVTDean said:
DigDoug....I can't PM yet for whatever reason, but I'd like to talk to you about the car. Do you give me a method where I can contact you? Email perhaps?

Sure.... rugless_okla "at" yahoo.com

Digdoug

Established Member
WayFastWhitie said:
I want it but, red is my bad luck color.

Oh nooooo...not this red. This is LAZER RED....the best luck color of all colors!!! You probably had RIO red...total bad luck. Or performance red...kind of hit and miss...but lazer red....it will change your life for the better forever!!

Users who are viewing this thread