1998 Saleen Cobra Coupe 1 of 14 FS or FT

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
I'd be all over that Mach 1 if my car were sold. That's a realllly good price. Def. worth the trip.

Pony-R-Code

Banned
Very pretty car! I've seen it with my own eyes and I must say this one is grade A.

Hey doug, didn't know you where on here man. I'll stop by next week man.

titaniumSS

Established Member
Beautiful cars, both of them. I'm so damn set on getting another performance car, i wanna get a cheaper suv/truck, and buy a stang/ls1 again!

Digdoug

Established Member
Thanks guys. I'll get back into something cool again, but right now I need to get some other things taken care of. It was really a hard decision to make, I love both cars but just have to let them go right now.

3rdgeneration

Established Member
Hello all,
I have seen the Mach 1 as well as the Saleen Cobra. The Saleen Cobra has a great fit and finish with the recent paint work. I looked it over at the Mid-America Shelby meet and was very impressed. I have driven the Mach 1 and it drives right. I think the Mach is well worth Doug's asking price. Doug is a fantastic person to deal with and he is a car guy in every description. Doug best of luck with the sale of either car!

bandit_48032

Established Member
Digdoug said:
It's for sale too...and cheaper. Help me find a buyer!!!!!! Help me save my Saleen.

haha, help me save my saleen! I love it!

Best of luck with both cars bro. I would totally keep that Saleen though if I were you! It's soo damn nice! Absolutely beautiful!

Users who are viewing this thread