1998 intake upgrade

duane v

Established Member
That was quick!

I'm selling my current longblock in July... I'll be installing my new b-head long block (324 ci, 12.1 pistons and comp custom cams, ported b-heads)

for sale in july

.020 11.1 Arias Forged Piston
Cunnigham forged rods
Fully ported b-heads
custom valve springs
Crower reground cams

$2000

stay tuned...

DA snake boy!!!

Last edited:

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
Duane just wondering what direction you are heading, I figure you are gonna be the first to have the new sullivan intake once we find otu when its gonna be release, I assume you r gonna be on eof the first to get it, so keep us updated, I'm prob gonna wait for the new intake as well
-how did oyu come up with 324 cubes, did you destroke a 5.4 or did you buy a new FRPP modular blcok and stroke it, just wondering cuz I love your car

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
btw is that longblock street friendly at all with those cams and high compression or would you suggest that more for someone who races mostly and only drives on the street occasionally? I may be interested if funds allow

duane v

Established Member
btw is that longblock street friendly at all with those cams and high compression or would you suggest that more for someone who races mostly and only drives on the street occasionally? I may be interested if funds allow

I drove it on the street and it was tuned fo 100 octane...... it makes 379 rwhp at 7400 rpm, and 332 rwtq @ 5100 rpm...

167729.jpg

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
100 octane for teh street seems a bit pricey, not to mention I would have to drive 20 miles to the nearest place to fill up lol

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
how did oyu come up with 324 cubes, did you destroke a 5.4 or did you buy a new FRPP modular blcok and stroke it

a 324 is a big bore/stroker and any aluminum block can be made into one or the Ford Boss blck can be used as it has a 3.7" bore.

duane v

Established Member
Duane, you know better than to post this here, try the Market next time

:rollseyes........ dude it was posted initially in the market.... I just put the link so more people could have a shot at it..... I don't tell you how to sell your stuff, and I would appreciate it if you didnt tell me how to sell mine..... comprende.......

mods you can lock the thread;-)

DA snake boy!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread