1998 Cobra chrome yellow 44k vortech mm griggs

airjon23

Established Member
Settle down, guys! I've been in contact with Chris for over a week...I hope to seal the deal with him early next week!

Stay tuned!

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
airjon23 lots of guys have benn ready to seal the deal with him but nobody does. I cant imagine why it has sold yet. I would love to have this car but chris wont return my call best of luck airjon23

jrh99

Established Member
If this car wasn't across the country I'd definitely be in the hunt! The car's gorgeous and has all the right work done for my taste.

Plus, I have thing for 93 Cobras and I've never owned one yet, so I think that's the route I'm going.

Good Luck selling that beauty! And congrats to the lucky next owner... if there ever is one. :rollseyes

STOKED

Forced induction freak
Established Member
airjon23 lots of guys have benn ready to seal the deal with him but nobody does. I cant imagine why it has sold yet. I would love to have this car but chris wont return my call best of luck airjon23

Check your private messages.

airjon23

Established Member
I'll let Chris disclose the sales price. Also, as long as he doesn't mind, I can post a video that he sent to me...I can't wait to have her in my garage!

NastySVT

KindofaBigDeal
Established Member
I'll let Chris disclose the sales price. Also, as long as he doesn't mind, I can post a video that he sent to me...I can't wait to have her in my garage!

With all due respect.. it is YOUR car now right? And post that video ASAP!

jugsreturn

Established Member
DAM*IT! I was hoping that this would not sell until the summer, cause I was going to do everything I could to get it. Congrats and if you ever want to sell it let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread