1996 Mystic Cobra Nashville, TN

MysticGuy

Sam
Established Member
Sorry, just looking to sell outright.

WOuld you be interested in a trade for a 97 Cobra Black on Black with 03 cobra seats and 03 chrome rims.

Worth the time and money my man. I spent more time talking to people about the car than driving it! If you ever do a respray, check your local dealer, mine offers lifetime warranty. I kept finding flaws and they kept touching it up. The hood was sprayed 6 or so times till it was right (white spots under the clear coat every time), the fenders 3 times (once because they put the emblems on backwards!), and the bumpers 4 times. Everything else was good initially.

:drool: im jealous of your flawless paint.......

Last edited:

19Mystic96

Established Member
Sorry, just looking to sell outright.

Worth the time and money my man. I spent more time talking to people about the car than driving it! If you ever do a respray, check your local dealer, mine offers lifetime warranty. I kept finding flaws and they kept touching it up. The hood was sprayed 6 or so times till it was right (white spots under the clear coat every time), the fenders 3 times (once because they put the emblems on backwards!), and the bumpers 4 times. Everything else was good initially.

damn, really does sound like it benefits to have it sprayed at a ford dealership...

Good luck with the sale, you have a great looking car..

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
Beautiful car, i am VERY interested but wont have funds for about 2 more weeks. Until then new years bump for nice car =)

Last edited:

MysticGuy

Sam
Established Member
Any word if you found a good shipping company?

Unfortunately not, I know there has to be some companies out there that do it. A fried of mine has a box trailer and a truck but he said $150 to load it up and $2.25 a mile! Outrageous! Ill start up a thread here.

MysticGuy

Sam
Established Member
the seats are not steeda. they are summit racing brand. they are very supportive. I wasnt the least bit uncomfortable on a 10 hour trip to Ohio before I had it painted. Im a pretty small dude at 5'11" and 150ish.

Still up for grabs!

Users who are viewing this thread