1996 Mystic Cobra Nashville, TN

MysticGuy

Sam
Established Member
I have gone over this car with a fine tooth comb since the end of march ensuring the paint and body is 100% flawless. 8 months and a **** hair under $5000 later the body is absolutely flawless. Not a dent, ding, scratch, scuff, buffer swirl or anything wrong with this cars body. Brand spanking new paint bumper to bumper, roof to rocker panels.

Wheels are 18x9 steeda chrome wheels with staggered tires. Tires have at least 90% tread all the way around.
Lowered on Ksport springs on oem shocks in all 4 corners.
Hooker longtube headers and catless xpipe compliment the bassani cat back and make it sound pretty wicked.
Mobile clean 5000 5w30 oil changed obsessively every 2200-2300 miles.
Engine is otherwise 100% stock.
117,xxx miles on everything.
CEL is on. all 4 o2 sensors are bad and it needs an evap canister.
Never raced on a track, little spirited driving on the freeway, no burnouts, clutch dumps or any abuse during my ownership.

Front seats are sliding and reclining racing seats by summit that replaced the worn out stock seats.
Rear seats have hardly been sat in showing no real signs of age.
Steering wheel has a wear mark in the very top through the leather.
Window switches coating coming off on each door panel.
Oem radio bezel swapped to the 01 style to accommodate a double din radio.
Alpine head unit with ipod controls
Vizion 4 channel amp power a pair of alpine type r 6x9's in the rear and stock components up front. (truly sounds fantastic)
Interior is 100% mint aside from the seat and window switches.

Own a near flawless Mystic for a firm $8000. Call or text 615 439 8737 for any details.

DSC03278.jpg

Last edited:

MysticGuy

Sam
Established Member
Pulled it out of the garage just to snap some pics. Naturally, color changes are dependent on light so there is not a whole lot of change shown.

DSC04798.jpg

DSC04796.jpg

DSC04788.jpg

DSC04786.jpg

DSC04783.jpg

DSC04781.jpg

DSC04777.jpg

DSC04776.jpg

DSC04775.jpg

DSC04802.jpg

DSC04804.jpg

DSC04805.jpg

DSC04807.jpg

DSC04809.jpg

wakeboarder193

Established Member
gl with the sale! if you've still got it saturday, you should come on down to the tennesspeed.net dyno day. its at Burgers 'N Cream in Cool Springs, and we'd love to have another mustang around, even if you don't dyno

MysticGuy

Sam
Established Member
I worked Saturday unfortunately, and I work at Best Buy off Moores Lane. I started the car up, drove it around my apartment complex lot, gave it a bath and pulled it back in the garage. I have enjoyed less than 3000 miles since the end of March. I have so much time and patience invested in the meticulous paint that I can't bring myself to really enjoy the car....

89stang

Established Member
Car is sick! I am VERY interested. PLease e-mail me some motor pics. Anything at all wrong with the car? I am from pittsburgh but would ship it. [email protected]. Thanks can't wait to hear back from you!

svtcobralover

Established Member
WOuld you be interested in a trade for a 97 Cobra Black on Black with 03 cobra seats and 03 chrome rims.

Users who are viewing this thread