1996 Mustang Cobra Conv 20700 miiles (clean)!!!

Dtownkobra

1996 Mustang Cobra Convertible Laser Red. $$13,300

Car is in excellent condition, over all a 9 of 10. Cobra is almost all stock, Original paint, only non stock items are flow master mufflers (still have original) K and N air filter and front cobra badge (still have original). Car has 20,703 miles , runs great looks great. Have almost all documents for the last 19 years plus a car cover. I also included a few pic of some of the paper work, plus a set of keys and the fob in the original plastic(never used).

I will do my best rating most important aspects of this car. 1 is worst 10 is best. Don't need to sell it but I don't drive it much. Car is in storage so Serious inquirers only. This is a 19 year old car that's almost like buying a car that's 2 years old. Clean title and car check. Please Email me if interested I will get back with you quickly.

Like I stated earlier I do not need to sell it, but I don't drive the car much. Last year I put about 800 miles on it and felt like I drove it a lot. I think someone else will enjoy it more than me. Next year is it's 20 year anniversary at that point I believe the car will really start to gain value. The car is priced to sell!!

Exterior paint and body 9.5
convertible top 10
wheels 7
Tires 5 / one new tire in the rear
Engine 10
Interior over all 9
Back seats 10
Passenger seat 8.5
Both front seats are covered and have been conditioned to protect them
Driver seat 7

Here are some pics

http://s49.photobucket.com/user/cobra5796/library/?sort=6&page=1