1996 Cobra-Supercharged-6 Speed-65k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigRobSS

Established Member
Hey, I'm local and want to buy your car. I sent you an email, get back to me and we'll meet up next week.

BigRobSS

Established Member
I know, you emailed me and let me know. I have cash but if you dont want it I have something else lined up.....

BigRobSS

Established Member
Dude, are we not meeting next weekend? I've been trying to get a hold of you and you havent gotten back to me. I have been wanting to buy this car for a while now. Let me know

BlownCobra32v

Kickin' back
Established Member
Dude, are we not meeting next weekend? I've been trying to get a hold of you and you havent gotten back to me. I have been wanting to buy this car for a while now. Let me know

You were supposed to show up 3 different times but that never happened, there is snow on the ground now. Maybe by next weekend the streets will be clean if not the car will not come out the garage

BigRobSS

Established Member
The only reason I didnt show up was because we had miscommunication on the time last weekend. I would have came out friday but you said it was cool if I came out the following sunday during the day. If that was a problem you should have spoke up and I would have came out. We were only supposed to meet twice.

BlownCobra32v

Kickin' back
Established Member
does the t56 have a 26 spline input shaft?

Not sure, the receipt has part#BA10 Ford/Vip T-56, gear ratios 2.66-1.78-1.30-1.00-.80-.62

I was told the trans can handle up to 650lbs of torque- Hopefully this helps you if not I apologize :shrug:

DarthLord

Established Member
Didn't see any mention of the paint quality which could be the most important for these cars. Can you describe the paint quality, chips, scratches etc any damage? Also do you have any interest in a Grand National?

BlownCobra32v

Kickin' back
Established Member
Didn't see any mention of the paint quality which could be the most important for these cars. Can you describe the paint quality, chips, scratches etc any damage? Also do you have any interest in a Grand National?

Paint quality is great, there is 1 small ding on each fender(probably wouldn't notice unless pointed out), no scratches or damage. I work for BASF and have A LOT of paint if buyer wants a gallon with purchase, the car was owned by another BASF employee(original owner) the car was completely re-cleared at our Automotive Research Center located in Southfield Mi. so the problem most Mystics have will never happen with this car.

Grand Nationals are nice and I would be interested but the distance between may be an issue.

Last edited:

BlownCobra32v

Kickin' back
Established Member
The only reason I didnt show up was because we had miscommunication on the time last weekend. I would have came out friday but you said it was cool if I came out the following sunday during the day. If that was a problem you should have spoke up and I would have came out. We were only supposed to meet twice.

And just for the record you were supposed to show Friday 6th,Sunday 8th,Tues 10th. I never said there was a problem but I'm not hard up for the money and the car doesn't have to leave so I'm not gonna beg you to look at my car :thumbsup:

BigRobSS

Established Member
Ok buddy, whatever you say. I like your car a lot and wanted to buy it but if you don't want to sell it to me thats fine. There are a ton of cars for sale right now so I'll get something regardless. Good luck with the sale.

BlownCobra32v

Kickin' back
Established Member
Ok buddy, whatever you say. I like your car a lot and wanted to buy it but if you don't want to sell it to me thats fine. There are a ton of cars for sale right now so I'll get something regardless. Good luck with the sale.

More power to ya :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread