1996 Cobra,S-Trim, 6 Speed

iwhine03

Banned
something is up with this. ive had more than one person now warn me about this car. not trying to derail the thread. i just see guys putting ther car up for sale to get this one and dont want someone to be dissapointed.

big2094you

Established Member
something is up with this. ive had more than one person now warn me about this car. not trying to derail the thread. i just see guys putting ther car up for sale to get this one and dont want someone to be dissapointed.

well then what were you warned about ? and what is up with this sale that seems funny ?
so since were all adults and this matter should be handled through pm's if there is any issue
so maybe somebody can MAN the **** up and come clean of whats wrong with the car
i got every body's email and responded as fast as i could
so
who
has the problem ?
anyone care to step into the spot light ?

BlownCobra32v

Kickin' back
Established Member

Whats wrong with the car? I was the 2nd owner, the original owner worked with me for the past 10 years at BASF, this car has been to multiple shows representing BASF. So if you know something please tell :bored:

iwhine03

Banned
im atroll? i have 300+ posts and a 15 feedback. u have 6 and 0 feedback. lol.

on a test drive, the car overheated. ther were air bubbles in the resevoir indicating a head gasket may be blown.

the front clip rattles like crazy.

rear wheel is gouged from running the 305s

front hood is in horible shape. spots where its painted over and it doesnt look to good. (is including the other hood so thats good)

im not trying to derail your thread. i was seriously considering this car until a few ppl noticed i posted and pmd/txtd me about a few issues. thats what i was told so far. i do wish u luck with the sale though and i wouldve handled it through pm but no way would i drive up ther for the car. its listed on a forum in michigan too.

BlownCobra32v

Kickin' back
Established Member

on a test drive, the car overheated. ther were air bubbles in the resevoir indicating a head gasket may be blown.

front hood is in horible shape. spots where its painted over and it doesnt look to good. (is including the other hood so thats good)

im not trying to derail your thread. i was seriously considering this car until a few ppl noticed i posted and pmd/txtd me about a few issues. thats what i was told so far. i do wish u luck with the sale though and i wouldve handled it through pm but no way would i drive up ther for the car. its listed on a forum in michigan too.

And I know the local troll that gave you that BS info because he tried to beat the seller down on price, because he doesn't have the cash, his screen name is Roushy.The guy tried to trade me everything under the sun for this car back in the day (2 years ago)and is now trying to beat Jeff up on price.

The front of the hood had rock chips (as you can see in the first pic) that I repaired with OEM base coat, there were a few small chips that were missed the factory hood is fine, the front clip doesn't rattle is the small retainer clips on the front brakes. And the are bubble is because Jeff filled the overflow tank instead of the coolant crossover tube,the car didn't overheat it hit 195!!! It has a Mishimoto radiator with a 180 T stat, I drove the car to and from work in traffic jams with the A/C on So until you physically look at the car you can keep your opinions that have no ground to stand on to yourself :rollseyes

And I have a mind blowing 736 posts, trader rating of 5 big deal, I've sold a lot of high dollar shit on this board thanks

Last edited:

iwhine03

Banned
ok. so ur saying he lied about it overheating? i find that pretty hard to believe. there would be no reason to lie. but w/e. good luck with the sale. who is actually selling the car by the way? lol. id let the new owner do the talking. its no longer your problem.

Last edited:

BlownCobra32v

Kickin' back
Established Member
ok. so ur saying he lied about it overheating? i find that pretty hard to believe. there would be no reason to lie. but w/e. good luck with the sale. who is actually selling the car by the way? lol. id let the new owner do the talking. its no longer your problem.

It's not my problem but I was the owner of the car for a lot longer than Jeff and I paid for all the modifications, I know what has been done to the car so thanks for your input. The guy that gave you info also tried to buy my 03 Cobra but didn't have the cash, so he tried to give me some story that the Terminators are only worth 15k :loser:....after he tried to trade me a brand new CBR + 8k

How convienient he has a want to buy thread identical to this car

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/cobras-buy-sell-244/721802-looking-s-ced-6-speed-c.html

Last edited:

big2094you

Established Member

im not trying to derail your thread. i was seriously considering this car until a few ppl noticed i posted and pmd/txtd me about a few issues. that's what i was told so far. i do wish u luck with the sale though and i would've handled it through pm but no way would i drive up ther for the car. its listed on a forum in michigan too.

nope I am not calling you a troll BUT any issue's could have been resolved through pm's
yes the tire does have gouges in it told him that over the phone the tire is a 315 DR on an 18' rim and the car is lowered I made the mistake and put to big of a tire on the car and did not want to roll the fender and and as for bubbles yup there were some go that issue fixed as well drove in the ww cruise with the ac on on a 90' day and it sat at 190 for 2 hours if it were a head gasket issues wouldn't there be an issue with the oil being milky which we checked as well .
I dont have to sell the car I'm not hurting for money
so to everyone thanks for looking at the ad
Jeff

SVTKorman93

Established Member

Haha I'm selling it to get something different anyway. It's just that I would be delighted if I were able to get this car. One of the the most awesome Mystics I've seen on here!

big2094you

Established Member
i will let everybody know thank you for taking the time to read through some drama ;)
if the car is not sold
thank you
Jeff

roushy

Established Member
How the **** am I a troll because a guy asked me about the car and I told him... It's not like I was all Oh Oh oh oh I need to tell him. We were talking about his personal car when this car came up. and ****ING WOW all the shit I told him are actual things that are now being posted up... wow I'm a super troll.

Corey and I had discussion about his car to start anything between us, not this car.

And yup I offered a New motorcycle (cbr1000rr) and cash to trade for a 03 cobra from this 32v guy.. yeah that makes me broke because I wanted to trade something up, your ****ing clueless. And as far as trying for the best by offering less, well..I'm no lowballer. I never went more then 10% of asking price. I see this thread now here after replying to you on Motown Muscle. When you're driving around the area and see one of my Hydro Giant Billboards gimme a call and we can talk about whos ****ing broke you chump.

So lets get it out there... was I lying to the guy? did the car overheat on our ride? Were there bubbles in the rad? Come on now, make me liar and a troll or.....

here lets add to this douchefest.

Title: Your* a little bitch * it's You're Moneybags.... buy an education.

smooth said:
I like how you talk shit to people on svtp.com because you don't have the money to buy the cobra, if I was selling that car and you pulled some bs like that I would blow your ****ing mouth out!!

This is this 32v guy talking hard shit from behind his monitor on another site when he has about 1% of what happened. Classeeeeeee.

Last edited:

roushy

Established Member
And I know the local troll that gave you that BS info because he tried to beat the seller down on price, because he doesn't have the cash, his screen name is Roushy.The guy tried to trade me everything under the sun for this car back in the day (2 years ago)and is now trying to beat Jeff up on price.

I'm pissed so I'm going to square some crap up. you sell alot of vehicles, by your, note the proper use of your, your own admission. I offered the bike a time or two, spread out, for this Mystic and that 03 you had. Forgive me for buying a 1198 and having the bike free and clear and not getting used. Bought the bike in Mar 08 and was paid for by August... again... I must be so broke. Again, in 08 a new bike and 8k... I had just paid 10.5 for it. My aggresive trade/dump as of this year would be because of a new bike. I'm a v twin guy, nothing else to say.

the front clip doesn't rattle is the small retainer clips on the front brakes.

No, dude, that's not brake retainers... Please oh please someone ask me if I worked in NVH for Ford, please oh oh!! As in, Noise Vibration and Harshness Launch Engineering Repair Coordinator/Matrix Manager. I rode in it, listened intently, it's loose metal clank.. I couldn't place it on the ride but had to wonder if the front clip that had a few missing bolts didn't attribute to the clammer.[/QUOTE]

And the are bubble is because Jeff filled the overflow tank instead of the coolant crossover tube,
the car didn't overheat it hit 195!!! It has a Mishimoto radiator with a 180 T stat, I drove the car to and from work in traffic jams with the A/C on So until you physically look at the car you can keep your opinions that have no ground to stand on to yourself :rollseyes

Ground, GROUND?!?!?!?! I was there, there was fresh/old coolant under the hood before we took off on our trip. He admitted that it had recently spilled over. We took off, no A/C, and the fans didn't work, it got hot. we went back, popped the cap and I saw bubbles while the car was running. I saw them, my father who was there saw them. So in this case you can straight blow me, I came, I saw, I answered a mans questions.

You're trying to make this out like I went on a tirade to derail this sale when that's not the case. Now, you just brought my description of flaws to light in this thread with your antics. I would never want to out a flaw in public, that's not my style, I didn't diagnose it with any dead nuts issues at all, just factual observations. And in OUR neck of the woods.. well ask around.. I'm as straight shootin, honest forward as the come and in all honesty you're very lucky I'm not mad at you for your quick judgement and public slandering using my screen name directly.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread