1996 Cobra,S-Trim, 6 Speed

Anarchy99

Established Member
Hey what is your contact information, very interested this is exactly what I am looking for. Or feel free to email me at [email protected] but I dont want to send a visitor message and too new to pm.

BlownCobra32v

Kickin' back
Established Member
Did you buy it back?

Car never went very far, new owner has been recently put in the unemployment line so he's looking to sell and I'm trying to help :beer:, I know that car from top to bottom so it's easier for me to answer questions.

Hey what is your contact information, very interested this is exactly what I am looking for. Or feel free to email me at [email protected] but I dont want to send a visitor message and too new to pm.
e mail - [email protected]

Phone contact - Jeff 248 207 6760

email sent

Last edited:

big2094you

Established Member
i haven't had time to drive the car much
not working right now i have a dislocated shoulder so she sits in the garage lonely and looking for a new home

J666Z

JohnnyZ06
Established Member
Weird question since the reason you're selling it obvious.... But interested in a trade for my freshly restored '89 notchback + $3500????

SVTKorman93

Established Member
Hmmm I might be interested. I'm going to put a for sale sign on mine at a car show this weekend, and put a feeler ad on Craigslist. If I get it sold I'll be very interested.

Users who are viewing this thread