1996 Cobra,S-Trim, 6 Speed

Anarchy99

Established Member
This is getting a bit ridiculous, is there no moderators? I am the one in line to buy the car and am planning a flight to go get it. Jeff knows I am driving back to FL and its hard to believe at THIS point in the cars life he would have me fly all the way there to just not buy it for the issues above.

It could be possible there was some problems before Jeff had the car but certainly if it was overheating now you would have to post because it would do it on more test drives.

So lets keep the past sales and issues with the car away, if Jeff wants to come in and let us know that there is some some noises or it runs hot etc etc he will. Most of his interested buyers are not in MI.

big2094you

Established Member
Man i wake up to this Jerry fest ok let me clear away my eye sleepys first so i can see when i type .
ok i posted that all the issues with the car which was one really the over heating issue hell i didn't know were or how you had to add coolant and one has been fixed . oh and this common problem http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=+cob...=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=e0241fe2c08f8b07
Kendall . if all these big problems were an issue with the car why did u still want to buy it ? you just texted me Sept 11th that you could "wrap up this deal" wed night
i have the text i can post em if you would like?
i was asking 10,000 and u were trying to low dick me on the price the car is worth every penny of it.AND I WILL GET IT and here is the fun part I don't have to sell the car I have so many things on my mind selling this car is the last thing on my mind right now figured someone might be able to enjoy it more then me since i have owned it maybe drove it a handfull of times guess what its been doing the last few weeks sitting in my garage under a car cover
Jason (smooth) is a great guy he has helped me more then once and been willing to bend over backwards to help me and other members .
so I asked in a few post back who said they had a problem with the car ? if u were telling (Iwine03) there is stuff wrong with the car but yet you still want to buy it from me? that sure as hell Makes you sound like a Troll and you are trying to mess up a sale to me ? as far as (iwhine03) you could have messaged me asking about any issue with the car but in stead you decide to post up some bs 3rd party hear say that makes you a troll as well . the car is going to sell regardless.
man in these days i thought we were dealing with adults and not a bunch of children
trying to mess up sales for other people .

anybody else have any questions feel free to give me a call or email me and i will try my best to get back to you asap. just have alot going on
thanks
Jeff

Last edited:

roushy

Established Member
No Jeff, describing an actual problem to someone who asks is not a troll. Yes I noticed problems with the car. I wasn't expecting a awesome car, but I was also not expecting the issues i found. Besides the overheating which was in no way your fault, I understand,there were a lot of things you could have mentioned in your ad. I realise you basically copied and pasted the other turkeys ad, and in my opinion you should have left the HP numbers in your ad, but you could have added the common section BAD:. Lets get this clear, you posted no issues with the car. the issues were brought up by someone else then admitted to by you... just to clear. I see no mention of any flaw or problem in your ad.

It's one thing to know about the bad shit up front, it's another to surprised about it when you show up ready to purchase. You talk like I was telling lies with this hearsay comment... tard! it's not hearsay when I was there and saw the issues happen. You talk about dealing with children and blah blah..... look in the mirror pal.

But back your awesome point of if it had problems why would I still offer money for it? What was it, last August 30 or so when we got down 9k for the car. I offered you accepted then when the day comes, you stop talking to me all together. I kept sending you texts just to see if you would reply. 10k cars are throw aways, I wasn't looking for some rare car, just something with power, S/Ced and A/C. to putt around in and rack up miles and keep them off my good shit. To boot a have a 97 cobra motor just sitting so any problem I thought there might be with the engine I had covered.

I must have some nerve to answer the guys questions with factual statements. If I was Pming people who posted as interested in the car then I could where you two are coming from with this BS.

you talk about this lowballing when I have you agreeing to the price to offered which was a lowball. I offered you 9k without the hood and rims on your suggestion (have it in a pm) how is that lowballing? Keep in mind folks this is all starting in the early part of August.

You guys are major shit talkers that have your panties up in a bunch. You asked the guy (iwhine03) who said what to him. He tells you what was said, and you know exactly who said it, why is that? cause those things happened while I was looking at the car. You then get pissed because why? I'm still baffled here. I didn't tell the guy one lie or exaggerate a single thing.

I'm done with this crap, you two are fools. :kaboom:

Last edited:

big2094you

Established Member
"But back your awesome point of if it had problems why would I still offer money for it? What was it, last August 30 or so when we got down 9k for the car. I offered you accepted then when the day comes, you stop talking to me all together. I kept sending you texts just to see if you would reply. 10k cars are throw aways, I wasn't looking for some rare car, just something with power, S/Ced and A/C. to putt around in and rack up miles and keep them off my good shit. To boot a have a 97 cobra motor just sitting so any problem I thought there might be with the engine I had covered."

ok Donald trump must be big money grip .you point out all the bad things about the car but yet you still wanted it? .to some people 10,000 is alot of money .
so then you took it upon yourself to message people telling them dont buy the car ? confused
whatever bro Kick rocks
you're posts are useless around here
anything else you feel the need to say you know how to get a hold of me
thanks
Jeff

Last edited:

roushy

Established Member
WTF, are you stupid?

you keep circling back to a point that doesn't exist. I didn't contact anyone about it. He said he was contacted/told things in his post, by more then one person, the person that contacted him to tell on your car... that wasn't by me. He and I were talking about his car for sale when your car came up...is it so hard to read what I wrote. That link that Smooth posted about me looking for a car here.. look at the date. Corey and I have talked since that day... now look at the date for this thread. Yes I pointed out to the guy what I saw as flaws,... AFTER HE ASKED! SO WHAT?!? AND I DIDN'T TELL HIM ONE THING YOU HAVE POINTED OUT AS A LIE. I inspected your vehicle, found XYZ problems and was asked about what I thought. Get off your hater wagon.

It's like hearding cats with you guys. And yeah so what, I got money and 10k is used for basher cars.. I own like 6 now and i'll drive any one of them off the road at any time. I also have new nice things as well that get taken care of.... I earn every dollar of my money.

And yeah, getting ahold of you since About Sep 5th hasn't worked period. I'm shocked you aren't all "in the cage" :lol: about it, but I understand with your shoulder and all.

I'm never one to just use up my ammo so ..... How about that damp spot at the rear main? Did you ever even go back under there and look?

See if I was going to **** up your sale I would have been mentioned things like that or pming people saying bring a flashlight and a floorjack and look here. You should have just dropped this but now I'm at a point with you. Someone inspect this car and tell me I'm wrong.

You're right my post may be worthless here because I lurk, but people here that I know form other forums that I've been around the last 10 years or so don't think they are worthless and know me and know I don't care what others think. the facts speak for themselves.... you on the other hand have been around for a year or two and post some of the wierdest shit and attention whore so bad it isn't funny. You're "that guy" the guy who thought he was mr. mma, calling people out online into a cage with you. :lol:

You're doing a fine job of shitting up your own for sale thread. I'm not going to sit back and say nothing when you directly use my screen name that i use everywhere and slander me when I've been friending, buying, selling, etc for a very long time. If it's mustang/ford related I'm there.

Last edited:

big2094you

Established Member
WTF, are you stupid?

you keep circling back to a point that doesn't exist. I didn't contact anyone about it. He said he was contacted/told things in his post, by more then one person, the person that contacted him to tell on your car... that wasn't by me. He and I were talking about his car for sale when your car came up...is it so hard to read what I wrote. That link that Smooth posted about me looking for a car here.. look at the date. Corey and I have talked since that day... now look at the date for this thread. Yes I pointed out to the guy what I saw as flaws,... AFTER HE ASKED! SO WHAT?!? AND I DIDN'T TELL HIM ONE THING YOU HAVE POINTED OUT AS A LIE. I inspected your vehicle, found XYZ problems and was asked about what I thought. Get off your hater wagon.

It's like hearding cats with you guys. And yeah so what, I got money and 10k is used for basher cars.. I own like 6 now and i'll drive any one of them off the road at any time. I also have new nice things as well that get taken care of.... I earn every dollar of my money.

And yeah, getting ahold of you since About Sep 5th hasn't worked period. I'm shocked you aren't all "in the cage" :lol: about it, but I understand with your shoulder and all.

I'm never one to just use up my ammo so ..... How about that damp spot at the rear main? Did you ever even go back under there and look?

See if I was going to **** up your sale I would have been mentioned things like that or pming people saying bring a flashlight and a floorjack and look here. You should have just dropped this but now I'm at a point with you. Someone inspect this car and tell me I'm wrong.

You're right my post may be worthless here because I lurk, but people here that I know form other forums that I've been around the last 10 years or so don't think they are worthless and know me and know I don't care what others think. the facts speak for themselves.... you on the other hand have been around for a year or two and post some of the wierdest shit and attention whore so bad it isn't funny. You're "that guy" the guy who thought he was mr. mma, calling people out online into a cage with you. :lol:

You're doing a fine job of shitting up your own for sale thread. I'm not going to sit back and say nothing when you directly use my screen name that i use everywhere and slander me when I've been friending, buying, selling, etc for a very long time. If it's mustang/ford related I'm there.

I never said you're user name and so what if i did what are you gonna sue me ? give me a break
here is the thing i don't care if the car sells or not i asked jay to post for me as a favor I feel bad that all this drama has been brought en upon
now if you wanna run you're mouth about me being so called mr MMA thats some shit you dont know nothing about that was some personal stuff

so whatcha wanna do ? you wanna get personal and talk some more shit ?
i sent u a pm saying just drop it. smooth called you out so what deal with it
he has done nothing but help me out every time
so Kendall whatcha wanna do ?

MUSTANG_GIRL

MUSTANG GIRL
Established Member
Damn thats a good deal. I bought my mystic cobra a year and a half ago bone stock with just exhast and cobra wheels mint 49,xxx miles for 10k. Whoever buys this car is getting a deal. GLWS and beautiful mystic I wish I would have seen her a while back I would have bought this one lol, and I live in wisconsin so michigan isnt to far away. My mystic is getting a brand new paint job in a couple weeks.

big2094you

Established Member
thank you the car is solid i know it will sell
it just sucks at time these days people try to f shit up if they cant have it for them self

big2094you

Established Member
Damn thats a good deal. I bought my mystic cobra a year and a half ago bone stock with just exhast and cobra wheels mint 49,xxx miles for 10k. Whoever buys this car is getting a deal. GLWS and beautiful mystic I wish I would have seen her a while back I would have bought this one lol, and I live in wisconsin so michigan isnt to far away. My mystic is getting a brand new paint job in a couple weeks.

when i bought the car i thought i would be driving it more
not so much but i did make it to the Woodward cruise
sat in traffic for bout 2 hours on a 90' day with the ac on temp sat @ bout 190 .
not to bad if ya ask me

Anarchy99

Established Member
425 miles down the road stayed in Kentucky, ran perfect no more than 195 degrees at its max running 80-85mph.

Averaged 18.5 mpg leaving Detroit which was a lot of slowing and speeding up so this leg should be even better.

Thanks again man we will be in touch!

Users who are viewing this thread