1995 Cobra avail after 5/15

Ruslow

Established Member
I will be putting my cobra up for sale after the may SSCC event.this car is built to run top speed for miles and do it safely!
Full cage 2in DOM.9in rear with 3 different DL drop outs [aluim housing],Built 408 on pump gas makes 450 to the wheels,fuel injected running stock computer,6 spd.steeda 5 link with custom springs,mm front,koni double adjust struts and coil overs on front,thru the floor subframe connectors,fuel safe cell and 3/8 feed and 5/16 return,All abs removed and replumbed,manual brake conversion,2 piece front rotors w/99 cobra calibers.And way more and don't feel like typing will let pics say some price is 35k and will guarantee this car the way it sets to do 200 on hiway 93.That is if you have the balls!!! Stan

mustang_bottom.jpg

IMG_9491.jpg

IMG_03711.jpg

0094.JPG

Last edited:

gt347mustang

Established Member
At least 250! Throw some moonshine in the tank and as long as you don't blow the welds on the intake it'll do 300 easy.

Ruslow

Established Member
OH ye of little faith.
Look up the drag Coe then frontal area of a mustang plug the numbers into the excel form and you get 457.Then subtract .5% for the alt of a being less dense then add back most of that for the same reason.IE objects move easier thru less dense masses.Tire psi is greater than is used in the formula so it is a wash on the alt and densitive. Also did I say that was PEAK hp? Hater can hate but IF I offer a GUARANTEE.In the other ads I see it says it does this thru the quarter but talk is cheap back it up with something to say yes it DOES that!Stan

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread