1993 Teal Cobra

Brian97vobra

Established Member
Ok i hate to do it but i lowered the price. I have no time nor any need for this car. I hardly drive the thing and can't really take care of it like i would like to since i don't spend much time here in TN.
$9500 is THE LOWEST i will go. I WILL NOT sell it for less than that. I'm already losing money at that price.

RDB

Established Member
http://www.nadaguides.com/usedcars.aspx?LI=1-21-1-5013-0-0-0&l=1&w=21&p=1&f=5014&m=10

:shrug:

oneof185

Established Member

Your link isn't working, but I'll assume you are trying to say that clean retail on this car is only $5850 and by the :shrug:you don't know why he's asking what he is? So, according to you, a Cobra R is probably only about 27k, huh?
Maybe you should go surf some other site as you obviously have no clue about these cars.

RDB

Established Member
Obviously you dont son,im sure nada is more accurate then you my son

:rolling:

phx70

Established Member
:rolling:

Hey RDB, I think you're on the wrong forum. You should be on the Ford focus forum. You obviously have no clue what these cars are worth. People create the market, NOT nada or KBB. NADA does not use recent comparables to determine price. You can't touch one of these cars with a motor for $5800, much less a car in this condition. Please keep your opinion of value to yourself because it's obvious the dumb comes out in you when you type.

RDB

Established Member
Relax ol chaps, im just playing ;p

9500 is actually cheap if you look on ebay. Im seriously workin on sellin my truck to buy this sucka, no joke, i cant see it lasting to long for this price tho

Users who are viewing this thread