1993 Teal Cobra

Brian97vobra

Established Member
SOLD!
Teal with gray leather. Has all options except sunroof. Power drivers seat, factory cd player, rear window defrost and leather seats.
Currently has 107k miles but looks like it has a lot less. This car is in VERY GOOD condition.
It has all original body panels and paint with VIN tags with the exception of the rear bumper, which i believe was just repainted and not replaced. No rust anywhere. The car has two minor dents. Both are on each side of the rear quarter panels. The one on the left side just looks like a door ding. The one on the right is more of a dent but it's very slight and it's hard to even notice it to be honest.
There is also a little bit of silver paint on the a-pillar next to the drivers side mirror, not sure what that's about... And there is some gold nail polish on the center console where the parking brake goes. The drivers side power door lock also recently went out and the power drivers seat does not work as well.
The car is all stock with the exception of a Flowmaster catback exhaust. I recently put new tires on the car.
If you're looking for an exceptional driver car this is it!
Lower price of $9,500 FIRM
No trades.
Serious inquires only please!

93cobra2030.jpg

93cobra2034.jpg

93cobra2037.jpg

93cobra031.jpg

93cobra2044.jpg

93cobra2039.jpg

93cobra2041.jpg

93cobra045.jpg

93cobra2029.jpg

93cobra2021.jpg

93cobra2001.jpg

Last edited:

Mrwells79

Established Member
I am hoping this car is still on here in September i am overseas but if its still on here i am going to pick it up.

Users who are viewing this thread