1993 Mustang GT with 347 shortblock

93sonicblueGT

Established Member
Up for sale is my 1993 Mustang GT along with a 347 stroker shortblock with forged internals.

I have owned the car for 3 years and is my daily driver. The car has just turned 178,000 miles. Clean and clear Tennessee title. Still has the original top and bottom end in the car. Performance wise it is bone stock with the exception of a pair of 3 chamber flowmasters and eibach lowering springs. It has been meticulously taken care of with the oil being changed before every 3000 miles and tune ups performed regularly. The car does not leak any oil or fluid, nor does it burn oil. All cylinders when checked had ideal compression.
While I have owned it I have had the starter, clutch, ac compressor, alternator, and battery replaced. A/C and heat works great. It is a smooth shifting 5 speed. Engine idles smooth and performs flawlessly.

The Ford 347 stroker was built by Precision Auto Machine in McMinnville, TN. (Precision Auto Machine - High Performance Auto Parts and Crate Engines)
It has fully forged Eagle internals (Eagle Specialty Products 14003-030 - Eagle Competition Rotating Assemblies - Overview - SummitRacing.com). Forged crank, forged H-beam rods, forged flat top pistons. It also has a windage tray and a main girdle. It is a complete shortblock down to the oil pan. I have exactly $3700 in reciepts on parts and labor but obviously not looking to get back every dollar. Everything is brand new, unused, and fully assembled.

$7000
Trades welcome
Any questions feel free to ask and more pictures can be viewed on my photobucket @ Pictures by 93sonicbluegt - Photobucket

I am located about an hour and a half south of Nashville, TN.
I can best reached by email @ [email protected]

clist.jpg

ImportedPhotos00043.jpg

0704091852.jpg

ImportedPhotos00018.jpg

Mustang1.jpg

Mustang2.jpg

Last edited:

bullitt1672

Established Member
that's a slick looking car! im in the market for a fox but that's a little out of my price range, but for good reason!

Edit: How much without the shortblock, that is if your willing to seperate?

Last edited:

93sonicblueGT

Established Member
that's a slick looking car! im in the market for a fox but that's a little out of my price range, but for good reason!

Edit: How much without the shortblock, that is if your willing to seperate?

Thanks man, not really wanting to separate but if I did, it would be $5500 for the car. The car is currently pending selling on that price as of today. Thanks for your interest!

RedDemon91

Established Member
Good God, I'm normally not a fan of fox's at all but I can say you have one of the nicest that I've probably ever seen. I'd definitely pick that up if I wasn't getting a truck this month!

Is this the same SB used on 03 Cobra's? I was going to buy a fox and get it painted SB to match my Cobra... but this may save me time and money.

Users who are viewing this thread