1993 Mustang GT loaded super clean reef blue

70Maverick

Established Member
Is it just the pics or is the inner fender on the passenger side right where the fender bolts on absolutely hammered? Hope it's just the pics as it looks like a very nice ride.
If it is just the lighting, please post up some better pics of that area. Please. I am a serious buyer. I took cash out of my savings to buy one yesterday and it was gone before I got to it. :bash:

Jmccormick

TERMN8D
Established Member
Is it just the pics or is the inner fender on the passenger side right where the fender bolts on absolutely hammered? Hope it's just the pics as it looks like a very nice ride.
If it is just the lighting, please post up some better pics of that area. Please. I am a serious buyer. I took cash out of my savings to buy one yesterday and it was gone before I got to it. :bash:

Just the.light, when I get home i'll take a pick of it for you.

I think it has been hit up front, something small, all ford parts were used including the lights

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

70Maverick

Established Member
I'm guessing the pics are accurate. Passenger side inner fender must be hammered or he really doesn't want to sell. One of those 2 statements is true. No other way to word it. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread