1993 Cobra #3795

wallie40

Established Member
Hey guys, i just wanted to introduce myself. I have been a long time member on the board and have had multiple cobra's, but this is my 1st fox body.

I just bought #3795. She is going to need a ton of work to bring her back to life, but i am up for the challenge.

The car is a one owner, he drove it back and fourth to work everyday until he passed away 3 years ago. At that point his wife sold their house with a garage and moved to someplace smaller without one. The interior of the car is pristine, but the exterior paint is gone. It sat outside for the last 3 years in the desert sun.

Anyway, looking forward restoring and bringing her out to a meet or two.

-Paul

Dadz500

Established Member
Congrats on your new purchase. I too also just purchased my first Fox Cobra after owning many others. It sure isn't as fast as I remembered it being when I was growing up, but fun none the less. One owner, 29,998 miles, 100% bone stock and original. Here is mine.
IMG_0009_zps06ec7d9f.jpg

IMG_0011_zpsa5b1539f.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
First, congratulation to Paul on finding his '93 Black Cobra. I wish you the best with your restoration project.

Dadz500, that is one nice ( no, REALLY nice), '93 Cobra you have there.

Dadz500

Established Member
Dadz500, that is one nice ( no, REALLY nice), '93 Cobra you have there.[/QUOTE]

Thank you Cobra Bob!

Dadz500

Established Member
Let's see some pics haha

Dadz500 that is a great looking Cobra!

Thanks. Just had it detailed and it looks even better now. Just dropped it off in the warehouse and picked up my 03' Vert Cobra to drive that around for a bit and install my Maximum Motorsports "Grip in a Box" race kit. Can't wait to see how she handles after that.

Users who are viewing this thread