1992 cobra gt svt, which originated from Canada - $13,000

Woody6799

Established Member
Oh my what a steal....

http://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/5110463986.html

"To keep it short and as detailed as possible, I got this car from a friend. A lot invested into this vehicle, not a crum of rust. Paint is immaculate and mechanically flawless.
Small overview:
302 block bored to 306
Heads and cam
tko 600 transmission
Stage 3 clutch
Vortech supercharger

List can go on and on but can explain better through text. Currently needs to have supercharger sent out for a rebuild and possibly a push rod replaced . As is 13000. Once I get the supercharger back and mounted price will go up. Looking for a fast sale so negotiable or trades plus cash.
Rated to be a nine second fox , excellent condition, won't find a better deal on cl. Car fax states it's a 92 cobra gt svt, which originated from Canada , but it's the same as a gt in the U.S."

Please can someone save this so we don't ever lose his stupidity...

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
There's a red 93 GT in Texas going for $13k as well but it has 30k on it and is showroom pristine.

The clean ones are going up in value as all the rest are in garages in pieces, or in junkyards.

freakshow12

Established Member
Canadian Cobras from 85-92 were just a cobra sticker on the hatch and a different option group like per windows/locks. Nothing svt about them. What a tool bag making Canadians look stupid. Must be from Ontario or Quebec. Nothing good comes from east of Saskatchewan. All Canadians know this

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Figures he's from NJ. I wonder what happened to the airbag.

Stinger2011

Established Member
I saw an ad for a clean terminator swapped gt yesterday. It was for sale for 14k.

The owner said "you won't find a cleaner terminator for this price!"

I'm like, ...because it's not a terminator...

19935.slow

Established Member
Junk 306, ugly paint, exploder top end, and a worn out vortech....$1300 maybe. Should pay me $1300 to take it off his hands actually.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The interior is horrible. Lots of stick-on emblems and tacky trim. Could be all removed and the interior cleaned up, of course. It does, though, have a very popular Pine Tree air freshener hanging from the tach. Seller will consider all offers. Anyone?

daustin

Established Member
"Mechanically flawless"...... "Currently needs to have supercharger sent out for a rebuild and possibly a push rod replaced ."

WTF. Haha. Their standards for mechanically flawless must differ from mine, or anyone else's with a heartbeat.

03 deadpool

Established Member
I read that too.
"Mechanically flawless"...... "Currently needs to have supercharger sent out for a rebuild and possibly a push rod replaced ."

WTF. Haha. Their standards for mechanically flawless must differ from mine, or anyone else's with a heartbeat.

MysticRob

Established Member
It has every Pepboys stick-on and hideous billet trim piece imaginable. I'm impressed someone took the time and money to screw up what could be a nice car again. I do like the green paint job and wheels, but that gas cap cover, engine dress-up, and interior crap gotta go. Provider One bids three hundred quatloos.

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
The minute you see a triple pillar gauges, you know there is bound to be some douchebaggery present. It's usually followed by a backwards MLB flatbrim, and a whole lot of BS.

SnakeBitten07

Established Member
I knew this car was going to be fagged out when I saw the title, yet I came in here anyway. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread