1992 calypso green mustang notch 4 sale

blown_svt

Established Member
Hi guys !! what I have here is a very clean,very solid 1992 calypso green lx notch back..It has the 5.0 *302*.... 5 speed car.. Non smoker.. Absolutely zero rust... Runs very very strong...Being a calypso notch.. its a very rare color for them... Even more so it came factory with black interioir..which typically comes with grey.... It is 1of 150 made in 1992.. Here are some of the mods done when I purchased the car... Cobra Intake ,Edelbrock Performer Aluminum Heads, 1.7 Roller Rockers, E303 Cam ,C&L TB and MAF ,BBK Fender Air Intake ,Long Tube Headers ,Crane Cams Hi-6 Ignition Aluminum Radiator ,9mm spark plug wires, 255 fuel pump
BBK strut tower brace ,Max motor Sports adjustable caster/camber tower mounts ,H&R ( Max Motor) springs and shocks, Hotchkis rear upper and lower control arms

373 rear gear Gears have been girdled,One piece headlights....

Now the mods I have done.... All these mods have aprox...70-75 miles on them....
Front and rear new seat interior,Cervines cobra r hood...clear head lights, 17 inch 03-04 cobra r rims with nitto nt555 tires..ford racing driveshaft, spec stage 2 clutch,re surfaced flywheel,door weather strip,kick plates,floor mats,and genx2 nos kit never finished hooked up still brand new.... All the mods I have done myself.. I do have all the stock parts I took off..such as hood,rims,driveshaft...etc..

I will sell the car two ways stock the way I bought.. Obviously with the new interior and clutch for 8,000..
Or I can sell with all brand new stuff and all the stock stuff 11,000..... No lowball offers.. no joy rides.. This is a real..legit car..one of the cleanest notches around...
Txt me if interestead 309-eight40-3412 for pics and info
1992 mustang calypso green notch!!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread