1991 LX Coupe MINT 87k miles black on black "PHOTOSHOOT"

CH@Dbee

Photography.com
Established Member
My friend Richard just picked this sweet new toy, 1991 Foxbody Mustang Coupe, factory V8 + 5 speed car, black on black with 87k original miles! I stopped by his house yesterday to check it out and snapped a couple quick pictures…high res desktop wallpapers can be seen here:

http://chadbeephotography.com/blog/2014/11/28/chadbee-photography-dang-ole-coupe/

tumblr_nfrbhahPek1t5zydpo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nfrbhahPek1t5zydpo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nfrbhahPek1t5zydpo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nfrbhahPek1t5zydpo2_1280.jpg

NoSloCoupe

Established Member
Black on SC's....yeah, i kinda like it. ;-)

See the old school March Ram Air kit peeking out also.

Last edited:

CH@Dbee

Photography.com
Established Member
Thanks for the comments on the pics guys! He has had the car for a week and already has a blower and supporting mods sitting in the garage. He is going to install that, GT40 heads, cam, springs that sit a little lower than these Ford B springs or whatever that is on it now, and 5 lug/cobra brakes before spring. Then just drive the car and enjoy it...it'll make 350-ish, no racecar build, just a fun nice street car.

See the old school March Ram Air kit peeking out also.
Good eye! I've never seen one but he says they are really rare.

SADDLE

Rock Chalk
Established Member
Nice coupe. I saw this when it was for sale on Corral. I tried to buy it, but the seller was VERY difficult to get a hold of.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Drool!

Wow, that is one of the nicest looking Notches I have ever seen. There is so much to love about it. The only thing better are the quality of the photos. :)

Users who are viewing this thread