1991 Ford Mustang GT 5.0L 5-Spd Deep Emerald Green

Mustangnut6788

Established Member
1991 Ford Mustang GT

Up for sale is my personal Deep Emerald Green 1991 Mustang GT. It pains me to put this up for sale as I will probably never find one as clean as this ever again. I have moved on and want to start playing with modular motors so I am selling this to keep my 97 Cobra. I have had many of these cars and this is by far the cleanest one I have ever ran across. Look at the pictures, they speak for themselves. There is no rust or rot on this car! Looking to build a project car? This is what you need. Why start spending lots of money on a car without a solid foundation? The strut towers are mint! A rare find on these cars anymore. This car is all stock, not all hacked up like most. Also a rare find these days.

This car is turn key ready. I drove this car to Myrtle Beach for Mustang Week 2011 and wouldn't hesitate to do it again. This was my summer car. It has never seen snow since I've owned it and has always been stored inside.

I also have silver 17" Cobra R's that are not included with the sale but can be negotiated.

The Body:
• This color is very desirable and I get lots of compliments on it. Only 2,311 were made in 1991 with this color combo. Paint is bright and shinny. I have taken this car to several shows, I would not feel embarrassed to take it anywhere and show it off. With that said it is a 1991 expect normal wear and tear. The body does have some dings here and there but I think a paintless dent removal company should be able to pop them out.

The Interior:
• The interior is in good shape.
• The ashtray door flips like its supposed to and the console lid even latches!
• There are no major stains in the carpet.
• This is one of the cleanest and tightest fitting interiors I have ran across. No squeaks or noises. The drivers seat has some wear as shown. The back seat also has a weird discoloration around the seat belt latch area.
• Heater and Air Conditioning both work (A/C may need a slight recharge come spring but has worked for me the last two summers)
• Rear hatch pop button works
• All power windows and door locks work

Drive Train:
• Drive train is all stock. Only thing that has been changed is that it has a Flowmaster Cat back. It has factory headers and H pipe.
• The motor revs tight, makes no noises at all. The only noise you here in the video (which makes it sound worse than it actually is) is the power steering pump which is typical in these cars. The engine uses no oil and does not leak any. It is nice and clean, not all covered in grease/oil down below. Images of stuff coming out of the exhaust in pictures or video is just water vapor. The car does not smoke from any oil or coolant.
• The clutch has just been replaced this year and the flywheel was resurfaced at that time. The clutch is a Ford Racing unit. Rear main seal was also replaced.
• The rear end gear ratio is 3.27.

Suspension/Chassis:
• The car does sport Eibach ProKit Lowering springs. These make the car handle much better and I was surprised the ride quality really didn't suffer at all.
• Tokico Blue Shocks on the rear. Unknown struts on the front. All seem to be in good shape as the car handles great.
• Stock control arms in the rear
• Brakes are in good shape

Price: $6,900

Shipping: I am willing to help assist with the shipping of the car. Buy is responsible for all shipping costs and arrangements. I have shipped several cars and trucks in the past and all have went smoothly. I can hold the car until the shipping arrangements will work out.

Payment: Paypal, Cashiers Check, USPS Money Order. Please contact me before agreeing to purchase so that we can make proper arrangements.

Disclaimer: This car comes with no written or implied warranty. I have tried to represent this car at the best of my ability. I assume no responsibility for improper buyer research before the purchase.

Videos:
1991 Mustang GT For Sale 1 of 3 - YouTube
1991 Mustang GT For Sale 2 of 3 - YouTube
1991 Mustang GT For Sale 3 of 3 - YouTube
1991 Mustang GT For Sale 4 of 4 - YouTube

Pictures:
View the entire album here for 89 Pictures: 91 Mustang GT For Sale Photos by Mustangnut6788 | Photobucket

102_2203.jpg

102_2197.jpg

102_2192.jpg

102_2174.jpg

102_2157.jpg

102_2164.jpg

102_2183.jpg

102_2181.jpg

Mustangnut6788

Established Member
Sorry I forgot to add that in. The miles don't really reflect the condition of the car. It currently has 120k but looks mad runs like it has 50k.

Sent via Tapatalk

Mustangnut6788

Established Member
Nice box but I'm set on those at the moment. Just need the cash right now. Might be willing to work out a deal for a SBF Procharger F-2 head unit or a 96-98 Cobra S/C kit.

Sent via Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread