1988 Supercharged Saleen

yzracer931

Established Member
1988 Saleen mustang that is mostly stock except for addition of Vortech supercharger and Cobra R rims. I do have the stock wheels that will be included in the sale. Car has 68k miles on it, new head gaskets, intake gaskets, lower intake, injectors, plugs, wires, cap and rotor.

IMG_0379.jpg

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

IMG_0383.jpg

slyman

Established Member
what serial number saleen is this? please post up interior and engine bay as soon as you can. I am interested in this and looking for a replacement of my old saleen.

Also, what kind of rims do you have? is it the web style or the 5 star? What level Vortech supercharger set up as well?

Last edited:

slyman

Established Member
Anyone there? No response from last few days. I know it was 4th july weekend and can see some family/friends time.

yzracer931

Established Member
I apologize for lack of pictures, I have been bouncing from FL to TX and back a few times in the past months. Traveling makes it difficult to make it back to Michigan for a weekend to get pictures. We held off on the paint correction, I was going to have the car shipped to me in FL or TX but this has not happened yet. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Users who are viewing this thread