18x13" True Forged Content Inside!

HouseOfPower

Just got my custom True Forged Competitions in for my high HP C5Z06 project that's currently underway. All I can say is WOW!! Steve outdid himself on these things!!! They just came in about an hour ago so I'll get tires on them and mount em up ASAP. I just had to post these up!

btf5.jpg

btf1.jpg

btf6.jpg

btf4.jpg

btf3.jpg

btf2.jpg

btf.jpg

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Damn! What width tire are you going to run on those?

HouseOfPower

they are 3 piece satin black faces, gloss black lips and bolts. I'm going to run 345 rears....that's as wide a tire that's available. They are sooooo nasty. They are going to sit fender flush with the widebody L5 rear quarters on my Z.

03rd SVT

Established Member
they are 3 piece satin black faces, gloss black lips and bolts. I'm going to run 345 rears....that's as wide a tire that's available. They are sooooo nasty. They are going to sit fender flush with the widebody L5 rear quarters on my Z.

I think M&H makes a 390 DR.....just fyi. Those are beautiful wheels!!!

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
it's the largest lip that can be made for the car due to the offset/backspacing. That's the only thing I would have done differently if I could have but I don't think it detracts from the overall badassery lol

That's terrible it's so limiting. Agree though that's going to look hot from the back!

HouseOfPower

why not paint the inner barrel?

I'm going to do that myself actually. I couldn't agree more that it looks out of place in the bare finish. I'll handle that :) Here's a question.....I was considering doing a thin color matched (tangelo pearl, the color of the car) where the face meets the lip. Yay or nay?

Ratchet

Established Member
I'm going to do that myself actually. I couldn't agree more that it looks out of place in the bare finish. I'll handle that :) Here's a question.....I was considering doing a thin color matched (tangelo pearl, the color of the car) where the face meets the lip. Yay or nay?
nay for me.. Seen that sorta lip matchin color scheme on Vette's before.. Just doesn't do it for me at all. But then again, not my car!! Lol but I do think you would have more mass appeal with just leavin them black.:beer:

tommygun

Established Member

it will give some depth to the wheel. I also think it will take away from the color change you were going at from the lip to face.

If you do, id also do one towards the inside of the barrel where there is a transition in size...

hell, go full 80s and use some tangelo pearl and splatter paint on the inner barrel :)

Users who are viewing this thread