18" True Forged Victorys

JaysonMFK

5.0 Fanboy
Established Member
Those are beautiful.

I've been familiar with HRE and Iforged wheels for years, just introduced to True Forged brand once I got on the Mustang forums. So far very impressed. Keep up the good work guys :thumbsup:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Those are beautiful.

I've been familiar with HRE and Iforged wheels for years, just introduced to True Forged brand once I got on the Mustang forums. So far very impressed. Keep up the good work guys :thumbsup:

Steve ur pm box is full.

ive got room. we've been pm'ing. not sure if this was after we last spoke or not lol. got some room right now.

I have a 2004 Cobra with SRA and I was wondering why the rims won't look right with a SRA?

it depends on which SRA you have. if you have a 94-98 SRA, they'll fit perfectly fine. if you're not sure which you have, its not too hard to figure out.

LOVE the finish. I'll probably go with that on my car.

would definitely look great with your color scheme scott :beer:

They might stick out past your fenders and not be flush, or they might sit in too far, he designs wheels with certain offsets for the best look

with a 99-04 SRA, they'd sit out a bit too much for most folks.
with a 94-98 SRA, they'd have the 04Sleeper offset.
on an IRS, they'll be fender flush.

for everyone, if you go SRA on your cobra, put a 94-98 SRA in it! :poke::thumbsup:

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
WOW!! those wheels looks SEXY! :) .. Does anyone have them on their cars yet? I wonder how it will look on a Silver convertible cobra :)

racerbox77

Established Member
Steve, I'm starting to like these more than the Mach 5's. What size would the lip be on a 18x10 for a Fox?

Sent from me

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Steve, I'm starting to like these more than the Mach 5's. What size would the lip be on a 18x10 for a Fox?

Sent from me

it depends on the backspacing but its usually about 3.5". Rob has 4" lips on his 18x10s on his T-top though. but you have a 93, which i believe uses different backspacing specs.

racerbox77

Established Member
it depends on the backspacing but its usually about 3.5". Rob has 4" lips on his 18x10s on his T-top though. but you have a 93, which i believe uses different backspacing specs.

My 93 has normal length Fox axles. I measured my car and know what backspace I need but obviously would want your opinion. I won't post the backspacing in your thread cause I read you said it's kind of a trade secret, so I will respect that. I'll be calling you this week to finalize the details. Still trying to decide on Victory's or Mach's.
Time to pull the trigger!

These Victory wheels are Pimp!

Sent from me

Last edited:

03TermN8R

T3RMN8R
Established Member
ordering a set of victorys next week....can't FN wait! brushed center finish as well on a black coupe.... :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread