18" True Forged Victorys

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
SOLD!
i have a set of NIB TF Victorys. 18x9 18x10 2 piece, NO bolts. the centers are with the slick new "brushed aluminum with double tinted clear" and polished lips.

front wheels have big brake cut

rear wheels have BIG lips and are fender flush.

made for an IRS cobra. will work great on 94-98 SRA.

$2700 including shipping!

here's a teaser pic for now. better pics forthcoming....

photo-18.jpg

the rear wheels were cut down to give THE biggest lips possible. you're looking at about .25" more than the usual big lips TF wheels have. with an IRS though, you will need to grind down on the edge of the half shaft. it wont affect anything and you dont see it. it keeps the center cap from going on if you dont do this.

IMG_7945.jpg

IMG_7947.jpg

IMG_7948.jpg

IMG_0447.jpg

IMG_0446.jpg

IMG_0445.jpg

IMG_0443.jpg

IMG_0442.jpg

IMG_0441.jpg

IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0439.jpg

IMG_0438.jpg

IMG_0437.jpg

Last edited:

Helomech74

Established Member
Damn, if these were 18x11 rears I would be seriously interested, very nice setup. Love the color!!

Danny281

Established Member
I amusing these wont fit a Mach 1? Correct me if I am wrong as I am interested in getting either some of your Victory's or some CCW Classics for my Mach in the near future.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I amusing these wont fit a Mach 1? Correct me if I am wrong as I am interested in getting either some of your Victory's or some CCW Classics for my Mach in the near future.

this particular set wouldnt fit great on your SRA but we could easily make you a new set that does :beer:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member

how much for a set of these same finish etc but with the the rears being 18x11?

in 2 piece, $2700 shipped. in 3 piece (with the rivets), $3000

Steve--Do you have any pictures of them mounted with a profile of the cobra?

not in this finish. so far this is just the 3rd set we've made with this new finish. in plain polished, there are plenty on our website

racerbox77

Established Member
Steve,
I've sent you a couple PM's in the last week with specific questions. I'm ready to pull the trigger but haven't heard back.
Please let me know

Sent from me

Ratchet

Established Member
i told you you would! i miss my chicanes :whine: but they do look bitchin on that KR they ended up on! :dancenana:
Funny thing... it's been pouring since I cut polished the car... and hasn't stopped with the addition of the wheels. Pissing me off a bit now. haha I want to get the car out of the garage and take some daylight sun pics. Friggen Lower Rainland. :dancenana:

Ceanes

Established Member
Steve, do all of your wheels made for IRS cars have the backspacing so I wouldn't need any spacers or crap like that?

Thanks
Chuck

Users who are viewing this thread