17 vs. 85

Sinnz28

Established Member
http://www.click2houston.com/news/17232222/detail.html

POINT MARION, Pa. -- A teenage burglary suspect is in custody after an elderly Pennsylvania woman boldly went for her gun, then forced him to call police while she kept him in her sights.

Police said 85-year-old Leda Smith heard someone break into her home Monday afternoon.

She grabbed the .22-caliber revolver she had been keeping by her bed since a neighbor's home was burglarized recently.

Smith said she just walked right past the teen to the bedroom and got her gun.

After the 17-year-old called 911, Smith kept holding the gun on him until state police arrived at her home, about 45 miles south of Pittsburgh.

The teen will be charged with attempted burglary and related offenses in juvenile court.

Smith said she just hopes the incident stops burglaries in her neighborhood.

she should of just shot him.

CosworthRS

DemonicGraphix
Established Member
as much as i hate theives, i dont think shooting him in nesscary, considering he is basically just a kid. when he is older and if he re-attempts this bs. then shooting him is allowed. ;)

04svtterm

Established Member
you dumb rednecks, when you are going to realize that guns are a major cause of death in the US. Ban guns to the public and watch the death rate from guns decline. Grandma should've shot the 17 y/o? really? are you kidding me? never heard of someone being executed for robbery. Use your heads.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
you dumb rednecks, when you are going to realize that guns are a major cause of death in the US. Ban guns to the public and watch the death rate from guns decline. Grandma should've shot the 17 y/o? really? are you kidding me? never heard of someone being executed for robbery. Use your heads.

Wow, 2nd post? great way to start.

First, Read forum rules.

2nd, Banning guns will take them away from the legal owners and nothing more. Criminals will still have them and access to them.

3rd. Enjoy the infraction.

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member

You couldn't be more wrong.

LS2GTO

Established Member

Eh dude nowhere in the posts did anyone say shoot AND kill the kid. Just cuz you shoot at someone doesn't mean their getting executed. When people meant to say "she should have shot him" they meant shoot and injure him, not shoot and kill him.

shoot =/= kill

Oh and btw, just because you "ban" something doesn't mean noones ever gonna have that particular item. I mean look at drugs, their banned right? Do you seriously believe that noone in the country has in their possesion an illegal drug, be it cocaine, weed etc? So how does banning guns equal there will be no guns in the possesion of people?

If you somehow got a hold of and destroyed every single gun in the world then yeah maybe noone will have a gun. But then people would just make their own illegaly. So there's never going to be an absence of anything even if you "ban" it like you so elequantly put it.

Last edited:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Eh dude nowhere in the posts did anyone say shoot AND kill the kid. Just cuz you shoot at someone doesn't mean their getting executed. When people meant to say "she should have shot him" they meant shoot and injure him, not shoot and kill him.

shoot =/= kill

Sorry, Someone in my house, I'm shooting to kill.

Shoot to injure= getting sued.

BronzeGod

Banned
Sorry, Someone in my house, I'm shooting to kill.

Shoot to injure= getting sued.

Here in Florida, I was advised by a cop that, if a perp enters your house, make sure and kill him inside in a reasonable manner. I bullet to the head is fine, 10 bullets to the chest is not. No, no, you can't drag his sorry ass back in the house and then kill him. Also, multiple stab wounds on the suspect will land you in jail rather than them.

Last edited:

HotRodK

Gone to the Dark Side
Established Member
A 12ga. does wonders to an intruder. It leaves them speechless. If your in my house your ass is mine.

Users who are viewing this thread