16k Original Mile 96 Mystic Cobra w/ 6spd and Procharger $12,900!!!!

HouseOfPower

does cash in hand talk?

Yes it does.....when the bills in my hand add up to $12,500. come on, how much cheaper could I really make the car without cutting my own throat? Hell, sell the blower and the 6 speed and drive around a $7000 16k mile mystic! I have it priced more than competively. I'm allowing room in the price for the next owner to take care of the things the car should really have like a dyno tune and catback. Don't think a single person can call my price unreasonable in any economy

HouseOfPower

BTW I'm also continuing to repair/upgrade the minor things I think the car needs to be at it's best which most sellers would not do. I just pulled the tint off the two front windows since they were slightly hazed and had new lifetime warranty tint professionally done. Also I'm replacing the worn out clear corner lenses with some OEM amber corner lights. I even took the plastic cowl panel off the car and gave it a fresh coat of trim black to make it look like new again. I'm not sure why everyone expects cars to be given away. Even if this car was bone stock it would be a damn good price. I guess I just don't get it.

HouseOfPower

those asking for engine pics here you go, here's some quick camera phone shots....I also have a few videos to truly interested parties
mysticmotor.jpg

mysticmotor2.jpg

mysticmotor1.jpg

SVTORANGE

Established Member
BTW I'm also continuing to repair/upgrade the minor things I think the car needs to be at it's best which most sellers would not do. I just pulled the tint off the two front windows since they were slightly hazed and had new lifetime warranty tint professionally done. Also I'm replacing the worn out clear corner lenses with some OEM amber corner lights. I even took the plastic cowl panel off the car and gave it a fresh coat of trim black to make it look like new again. I'm not sure why everyone expects cars to be given away. Even if this car was bone stock it would be a damn good price. I guess I just don't get it.

Hey man don't beat yourself up over it, just goes along with selling things. Some people always think they deserve something for nothing and it just does not work that way. Stick to your guns it will go sooner than ya think:beer::beer::beer:

Just my two cents.

Users who are viewing this thread