16k Original Mile 96 Mystic Cobra w/ 6spd and Procharger $12,900!!!!

HouseOfPower

well I got a very quick answer to that question Willy.....The high bidder said he won't be able to get the car due to a "change in his situation". He did at least offer to pay the ebay fees. Either way though I'm still left with the car and I need it gone before the 1st of the month. sighhhh

WillyB93

Established Member
Well maybe this guy DSG2NV03 can come through or someone else on the forums.

HouseOfPower

Well maybe this guy DSG2NV03 can come through or someone else on the forums.

well at this point as much of a loss as I'd be taking I'm sort of forced to sell the car for $12k. I played the odds that the car would enter a bidding war and I ended up losing to the tune of a couple grand

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Wait, so the car is sold at $12,000 or you will now take $12,000 for it>??? I can't believe the car ended at the $11,700. I completely forgot about it with all that is going on with the storm up here and wouldn't have thought about if I didn't get a "sorry you didn't win" email from eBay.

If it is still available, shoot me a PM please and maybe we can try to work something out to get this thing moved for you.

WillyB93

Established Member
So DSG2NV03 you came through, and adding it to your collection?

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
thats really sad because I pushed the bid to 11.700 and I got out. I wasnt going over 12K I wonder what would of happened if I wasnt interested in the car

Who knows what the high bidders max bid was though. :shrug:
If I had had power, I definitely would have placed another bid. Oh well, shit happens.

Users who are viewing this thread