16k mile 98 cobra w/ kenne belle

spraying away

Tough Guy!
Established Member
Svets96 said:
Don't sell this car, keep it man you have an absolute gem on your hands. :rockon: I have never seen a more clean white car then this one. Props man! :thumbsup: Take care.

-Ray

Thanks it's waaayyy cleaner in person. It's hard to beleive.

modmayhem88

Established Member
If this car is around in june when I get my raise, I'll be calling you. What kind of hp and QM times are you putting down? Any guesstimates?

bad93snake

STREET405
Established Member
Adam, I sent you a pm and an email with a few pics and a spec list of the Saleen. Look it over and let me know what you think. Call my cell and we can talk, that'd probably be easier. -Josh G.

spraying away

Tough Guy!
Established Member
ilsensine said:
Not knocking you or anything, and it's a nice car, but how close to an 03's price can you expect to get with a 98?
I am looking for around 18 grand. A terminator in the same condition would be at least $25 grand. Thats a pretty substantial difference.

Last edited:

modmayhem88

Established Member
spraying away said:
I am looking for around 18 grand. A terminator in the same condition would be at least $25 grand. Thats a pretty substantial difference.

Ah, that's outta my leage. I was thinking $15k max. bump for you and immacualte car though, wish I had more to spend.

spraying away

Tough Guy!
Established Member
Snakeboi said:
Ah, that's outta my leage. I was thinking $15k max. bump for you and immacualte car though, wish I had more to spend.
Because of your consistently positive attitude, I'd sell this thing to you cheaper than anyone lese lol!

Users who are viewing this thread