16k mile 98 cobra w/ kenne belle

spraying away

Tough Guy!
Established Member
16k mile 98 cobra w/ kenne belle NEW LOWER PRICE!!

Just testing the water. I'm building a new house,and could probably use the money. Possibly consider downward trades on a sports car in good condition.
No trucks, suv's or imports of any kind thanks. I don't have to sell it,but I probably should. I really like clean notch's in fairly stock form.

I am the 2nd owner of the car miles are in the 16k's crystal white w/black leather,and really nice stereo system. KB1700 and lots of other things. Just pm if you're interested and I'll give you specific info. It runs and drives absolutely perfect. No paint work other than aftermarket hood. Car is super clean every where,no undercoating. I'm not really certain as to what I'd have to get. Everyone knows about what theese cars are bringing, so please dont bother offering me 10-12 grand, Ill just enjoy it.

Oh I have over $10,000 dollars in recipts for mods. Most parts were installed at Ricart Ford in columbus Ohio. Figure counts parts and labor

NEW PRICE 4/26/2006 $16000.00 This is a great price.

Last edited:

spraying away

Tough Guy!
Established Member
100_0373.jpg

100_0370.jpg

100_0363.jpg

spraying away

Tough Guy!
Established Member
cobrayankee said:
Do you have a price in mind, or at least a range with all mods? Thanks.
Jeff
Well all the 80k mile cars are on here between 11-13k, If you just browse through them. Some are less,I know. So this is a totally different type of car. If you want to pm what you would have in mind Ill let you know.

spraying away

Tough Guy!
Established Member
Here are the mods
KB twin screw supercharger,boost-a-pump,FMU,and 255 in tank pump.
It has 3.73 gears,centerforce dual friction clutch,and a B&M ripper. It has lowering springs,and bbk upper and lower rear control arms.K&N filter, true cobra r wheels. As far as the stereo stuff goes, I dont know that much about that stuff because I could care less! It has 2 Kicker comp 12's, and some kind of kicker amp. Aftermarket head unit,and all of the mach stuff still works.
Auto meter pillar boost guage. UPR off road x pipe is on the car now. I also have a bbk h pipe with high flow cats, that i just took off. X pipe sounds
way better. Im sure there are some other things but nothing big. If there is anything else let me know.

Last edited:

spraying away

Tough Guy!
Established Member
kit5pt0 said:
what are you looking to trade for? i've got a bone stock 97 cobra with 84K miles
Ill take a lesser car and cash. The lesser the car the more the cash lol.
Doesn't really matter what it is.

kit5pt0

Established Member
we'll have to start throwing numbers out there eventually and i don't have tons of cash. what kind of numbers are you thinking?

Svets96

Established Member
Don't sell this car, keep it man you have an absolute gem on your hands. :rockon: I have never seen a more clean white car then this one. Props man! :thumbsup: Take care.

-Ray

Users who are viewing this thread