16' WHIPPLED RACE RED GT350

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
I haven't been on here in quite some time but I am starting to have some free time again (Marriage/New baby) :). Anyways I still have my ProCharged Comp Mach but sold my Comp Terminator to a good friend to purchase another dream car of mine a Shelby GT350. I did not set out to get a boosted one but I am glad that I did. Here are some pics of her and she has just a little of 26,600 miles. She has 771 rwhp and is a blast to drive in a straight line or into curves!

Attachments

• GT350SIDESHOT.jpg
    GT350SIDESHOT.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 186
  • GT350SIDESHOT2.jpg
    GT350SIDESHOT2.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 172
  • GT350REAR.jpg
    GT350REAR.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 174
  • WHIPPLEENGINESHOT.jpg
    WHIPPLEENGINESHOT.jpg
    324.5 KB · Views: 168

Zemedici

Established Member
****ing right bro

who tuned it?

Warner Robbins :)

I did one when I was back at Injected, made 850whp on E85? something like that

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
Thanks man. It has the Whipple Box tune on it but to be honest no issues with power or driveability. Previous owner stated why change a good thing? It will hit the dyno one day and yep on e85 I have seen some sick numbers. I am pretty happy with where this thing is so only other future mod is more low!

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
God damn man! I bet she screeeeeeams!
Would love to see this VS a basic bolt on GT500.
It does pull but it's hard but to me this Whipple is the perfect combo of driveability and power. I haven't driven one of these in NA form. I know they are fun NA but this Whipple just takes it to another level!

Zemedici

Established Member
Whipple picks up the power down low, and then you have the 5.2 to carry you through up top, my top recommendation for those cars.

Back @ Injected, we tested whipple's canned tune and then custom tuned, and I know we picked up GOOD power

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
Whipple picks up the power down low, and then you have the 5.2 to carry you through up top, my top recommendation for those cars.

Back @ Injected, we tested whipple's canned tune and then custom tuned, and I know we picked up GOOD power

That’s good info! I’m sure their tune is pretty conservative!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread