159mph on rollerblades

Nino S

Established Member
Last edited:

Nazman

Established Member
Wow.....let me think....getting dragged by a dragster? WTF? No. Hey, but at least he was wearing "some" safety gear...the dumb a$$ below was not!

99SnakeBit

White Lightning !
Established Member
wonder how bad the road rash would be at 150mph if something went wrong :D

machstang23

Established Member
I am just suprised that the bearing didn't explode or seize or some other form of malfunction going that fast... imagine if those bearings came apart at that speed, ouch!

gotwood

Established Member
I am just suprised that the bearing didn't explode or seize or some other form of malfunction going that fast... imagine if those bearings came apart at that speed, ouch!

Thats what I was wondering about. I don't see how they didn't burn up from that highway run.

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
I have been 60+ MPH holding onto the back of the truck back in the speed skating days, wasnt able to get low so my skates were going everywhere, cant imagine 159! Been well off in the 40's downhill also without a vehicle pulling me, that shiz used to be sooo fun. Get in a draft behind somebody and swing out to come blowing past them nascar style. Also fun when a dog starts chasing you at the top of the hill, you get low and aero and just fly away from em.

Mikey org gt500

Established Member
I have been 60+ MPH holding onto the back of the truck back in the speed skating days, wasnt able to get low so my skates were going everywhere, cant imagine 159! Been well off in the 40's downhill also without a vehicle pulling me, that shiz used to be sooo fun. Get in a draft behind somebody and swing out to come blowing past them nascar style. Also fun when a dog starts chasing you at the top of the hill, you get low and aero and just fly away from em.
dude I use to skate also...def held on to my friends trucks/cars while driving fast but that was crazy

Wikkd03

Established Member
thats gotta be a rush but its also really stupid. i honestly dont see how he held onto that dragster...seems like it woulda ripped his arms out of socket on the launch of something lol

Users who are viewing this thread